2010 Acura ZDX 3.7L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic w/Technology Package Consumer Review - Awesome, but blind spot a

2010 Acura ZDX - Consumer Review

Awesome, but blind spot a deal breaker
By dwcannon on

2010 Acura ZDX 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Reviewer's mindset: Adrenaline before luxury. I went from pure joy of the ZDX's luxury and looks to missing my RDX in just two weeks. The ZDX is a hot rod in sport mode, but without the scary (exciting) surge of the RDX. The ZDX makes curves unnoticeable that my RDX has to work at. However, my RDX feels much more agile and fun. The ZDX is incredibly comfortable but bangs heads with adult rear passengers on entry. The ZDX CAN race through traffic, but its TERRIBLE drivers side blind spot and dimensions took a lot of effort to overcome. So I cruised slowly in ultimate luxury, but this got old quickly. I WANTED to LOVE the ZDX. Thank God it was only a two week loaner.

Favorite Features

Feeling the ultimate luxury each time I got in. Engine growl in Sport mode. My wife and son's delight. Knowing the neighbors were green with envy.

Suggested Improvements

Make the blind spot warning system standard. Increase horsepower and torque at least 10% Make one based on the RDX!