2010 Acura ZDX Consumer Review: Awesome Vehicle

2010 Acura ZDX Hatchback - Consumer Review

Awesome Vehicle
By Smith on

2010 Acura ZDX Technology Package 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

We are a family of four who purchased this car recently. The online photos don't do this car justice! The sound system is amazing and the technology package is incredible! The ride is smooth and quiet and we've witnessed multiple heads turning as we drive into shopping centers and on the highways. Want a car that gets you noticed? This is definitely the one to buy. Our two kids love the attention they get when I pick them up from school! They love the dual DVD player and game system which was installed and constantly ask us to take them for a ride. Great look, Great Feel. Acura has really out done themselves this time!

Sound System, AWD, design of car, hand stitched leather, stability of ride, voice control system, hidden storage compartments in the truck area (great for placing cold items from grocery shopping), valet key option, built in hard drive for cd downloads

My hubby feels the car only needs about 150 horsepower more! I feel this car has a lot of amazing features but if I had to request one more thing, it would be a wireless keyboard on the passenger side for internet use.