Used 2010 Acura ZDX Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Acura ZDX Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific ZDX model:

Great in the Snow!
By rgj21

2010 Acura ZDX Hatchback 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I have had the ZDX for six months and I do like it quite a bit. There are a couple of negatives but overall it is a very fine vehicle--well designed and built and great to look at. I particularly want to note that it is outstanding in the snow. Acura has been running commercials featuring its SUV line capering around on ski slopes. It is all true! This car performs extremely well in snow. When a very ugly 6 inches hit here in the Mid Atlantic, the ZDX handled it like a champ when others failed. The technology package is spectacular. The only criticisms are 1) seat comfort--very stiff, not luxurious, promotes fatigue IMHO 2) gas mileage: not good at all. That is disappointing

Technology package is first rate! Outstanding Bluetooth Excellent sound system and speakers Outstanding appearance SH-AWD is superb in snow

More comfortable seats! See RX350 please1 Better gas mileage

A perfect 10,but maybe not for everyone
By Hilbily 385

2010 Acura ZDX Hatchback 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I really like this car. It's clearly not for everyone and although it's a crossover it's capacity is limited so in reality it's a hatchback coupe with four doors. We also have a Honda van and an Acura MDX so this is my personal driver. It's comfortable, with a lot of nice features, plenty of power and a fun car to drive. I'm now looking for places to drive it I enjoy it so much.

Pretty much everything works well; Radio and Nav system are excellent; enough power to get away quickly but not too much so I can get in trouble; handling is excellent; ride is solid and comfortable; seats hold the driver well in hard cornering

A bit better rearward visibility, but it would affect the styling, so nothing I would really improve.

Sunroof Air Leaks and Rattles
By gea001

2010 Acura ZDX Hatchback 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Love many aspects of this car - exterior styling, interior comfort and design, tech features, sound system etc...price/value equation vs. BMW X6 Have had sunroof quality/adjustment issue which I did not expect from Acura. Acceleration/Power/MPG trade-off not that compelling vs BMWs I've owned.

Exterior styling, interior Umber leather, comfortable seats

Have taken back to dealer 3x in first 6 weeks for sunroof air leak and rattle issues. Initially it leaks air at rear of sunroof, following dealer adjustment it rattles with no air leaks. Then dealer fixes rattle and it leaks air in front at 70 mph. Don't expect this type of problem from Acura...

This car is a beast!
By Eichler34

2010 Acura ZDX Hatchback 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Advance Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

First my disclaimer: I've taken this car on 2 lengthy test-drives and because we are a family of 5 we decided on the MDX over this. That being said, this car made me want to force the issue and try to cram 3 people in the back. The over-the-top bold and modern design inside and out must be seen in person to appreciate. The car drives incredibly smooth and quiet even in sport mode. The speed and handling are top notch, it has the most comfortable car seats I've ever used, and they are heated and cooled seats, and the cooled seats are what luxury is all about, they work really well. The blind spot warning system is a must and works to perfection.

top notch navigation system, worlds most comfortable seating, bold and modern design, acura reliability

Surprised how shallow trunkspace is, rear seating for adults is crammed, would have been nice to get at least 22 mpg. Automatic folding rear seats would have been great.

Incredible look, High rev fun, Reliable
By Ronny

2010 Acura ZDX Hatchback 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Wow, what a car!!! Just need more power!!!!

Incredible look, High rev fun, Precision of paddle shifter, Impressing handling, Very reliable, Interior luxury.

Please put more power at low rev like the Infiniti FX50. Yes for the blind Spot, but it's part of the design and I really can live with it.