2010 Acura ZDX Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific ZDX model:
Great in the Snow!
By rgj21 on 01/27/11 13:10 PM (PST)

2010 Acura ZDX Hatchback 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I have had the ZDX for six months and I do like it quite a bit. There are a couple of negatives but overall it is a very fine vehicle--well designed and built and great to look at. I particularly want to note that it is outstanding in the snow. Acura has been running commercials featuring its SUV line capering around on ski slopes. It is all true! This car performs extremely well in snow. When a very ugly 6 inches hit here in the Mid Atlantic, the ZDX handled it like a champ when others failed. The technology package is spectacular. The only criticisms are 1) seat comfort--very stiff, not luxurious, promotes fatigue IMHO 2) gas mileage: not good at all. That is disappointing

A perfect 10,but maybe not for everyone
By Hilbily 385 on 12/03/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Acura ZDX Hatchback 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I really like this car. It's clearly not for everyone and although it's a crossover it's capacity is limited so in reality it's a hatchback coupe with four doors. We also have a Honda van and an Acura MDX so this is my personal driver. It's comfortable, with a lot of nice features, plenty of power and a fun car to drive. I'm now looking for places to drive it I enjoy it so much.

Sunroof Air Leaks and Rattles
By gea001 on 11/15/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Acura ZDX Hatchback 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Love many aspects of this car - exterior styling, interior comfort and design, tech features, sound system etc...price/value equation vs. BMW X6 Have had sunroof quality/adjustment issue which I did not expect from Acura. Acceleration/Power/MPG trade-off not that compelling vs BMWs I've owned.

This car is a beast!
By Eichler34 on 11/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura ZDX Hatchback 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Advance Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

First my disclaimer: I've taken this car on 2 lengthy test-drives and because we are a family of 5 we decided on the MDX over this. That being said, this car made me want to force the issue and try to cram 3 people in the back. The over-the-top bold and modern design inside and out must be seen in person to appreciate. The car drives incredibly smooth and quiet even in sport mode. The speed and handling are top notch, it has the most comfortable car seats I've ever used, and they are heated and cooled seats, and the cooled seats are what luxury is all about, they work really well. The blind spot warning system is a must and works to perfection.

Incredible look, High rev fun, Reliable
By Ronny on 10/29/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura ZDX Hatchback 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Wow, what a car!!! Just need more power!!!!

Awesome, but blind spot a deal breaker
By dwcannon on 09/09/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura ZDX Hatchback 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Reviewer's mindset: Adrenaline before luxury. I went from pure joy of the ZDX's luxury and looks to missing my RDX in just two weeks. The ZDX is a hot rod in sport mode, but without the scary (exciting) surge of the RDX. The ZDX makes curves unnoticeable that my RDX has to work at. However, my RDX feels much more agile and fun. The ZDX is incredibly comfortable but bangs heads with adult rear passengers on entry. The ZDX CAN race through traffic, but its TERRIBLE drivers side blind spot and dimensions took a lot of effort to overcome. So I cruised slowly in ultimate luxury, but this got old quickly. I WANTED to LOVE the ZDX. Thank God it was only a two week loaner.

great car!
By dsb on 09/06/10 20:51 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura ZDX Hatchback 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

i love everything in it...

Overpriced junk honda
By boom on 08/24/10 11:18 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura ZDX Hatchback 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Advance Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Bummer. Interior pieces falling out, center console cheap silver plastic easily scratches, after 2 months looks terrible. VERY SLOW for the looks and power.

This is truly a driver's car
By Bob on 07/28/10 07:30 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura ZDX Hatchback 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Advance Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I love the fact that with SH-AWD the more gas you give it the better it hugs the turns. You really can feel it working and shuffling power around as needed when driving enthusiastically. I spent a few weeks with it in the snow and actually tried to make the tires slip by jumping on the gas. All the electronics went to work and I briskly took off with no drama. The ZDX easily has one of the best interiors of any vehicle in its price range or even above it, and with the advance package you get the adjustable shocks to smooth things out when the wife is in the car. Switching from “Comfort” to “Sport” mode feels like going from a Lexus RX to a BMW X5 but with even better handling.

Great Performer
By Dan on 07/07/10 07:13 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura ZDX Hatchback 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This car is AMAZING! From the sculpted exterior, to the performance drivetrain, and finally the ergonomic interior, Acura didn’t miss a thing. After 10 years of Lexus crossovers (RX300, 330, and 400h), I needed something with driver involvement. Driver involvement doesn’t even begin to describe the fun I have driving hard on descending radius ramps or merging into traffic. This thing is a hoot! During my daily commute, when I can’t play, the ELS stereo reproduces sound that is far superior to the Mark Levinson systems from the Lexus RX. My only complaint is the mileage. I expected to hover in the 18-19 mpg range, but so far it’s just over 16mpg. Again, AMAZING barely describes it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Acura ZDX Hatchback in VA is:

$185 per month*