1994 Acura Vigor - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Vigor model:
still a great car after 9 years
By jecjr on 03/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Vigor GS 4dr Sedan

Great car and both two a month apart-only problem was ac repair on evaporator element for both cars.

Best car I've ever owned
By shiela on 08/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Vigor LS 4dr Sedan

Through my driving years I've owned 2 brand new Ford products, a new Chrysler and a new GM. No car has ever performed as reliably as this one. After 115,000 miles my 16 year old is getting it and I'm getting a new one. Acura makes great products that last. Not one single thing has broken or has needed to be replaced outside of normal things ie. brakes etc. This is is more than I can say for my husbands Jaguar.

1994 Acura Vigor
By Officer_ndogg on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Vigor LS 4dr Sedan

This is a very reliable car. Build quality and reliability are excellent. There's not one rattle or squeak on this car. The engine performs well, and has good acceleration and gets good gas mileage. The car handles well, though the ride is pretty rough at times. The driving position can be awkward for taller people and the back seat is very cramped. There is plenty of headroom in the front and back and the trunk is very big. Like I said, reliability has been nearly perfect, the only drawback is that parts can be somewhat expensive. Overall this car is one of the best older model used cars you can buy.