Used 1994 Acura Vigor LS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Acura Vigor - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Vigor model:

Never owned a better car!!!
By shapoopie811

1994 Acura Vigor LS 4dr Sedan

I absolutely love this car!!! I bought it from my brother who beat the tar out of it and she still runs and moves like a champ after 15 years and 365,000 miles. Back seat is a tad small for the car seat, and cup holder would be a plus... But all things considered, I plan on dropping a new engine sometime within the next year just for the sheer joy of driving it.

smooth shifting, gas mileage, large trunk and overall body styling

cup holders, more leg room in the back, cheaper replacement parts

The Acura Vigor a perfect car
By Crazyhorse

1994 Acura Vigor LS 4dr Sedan

This Vigor is the best car I have ever owned. I plan on spending $3000 and getting the little bit of rust and one rear door replaced. The body does not need to be repainted. I have had to do minor repairs. The mechanics who work on this car always rave about the Acuras. I work for an American car manufacturer and wonder why they continue to purchase the very cheapest componenets on the market. The Japanese auto industry puts together a well designed vehicle with great components thus insuring years of reliability. Cars and trucks are a liability. I plan on purchasing used Japanese vehicles from here on out. Or, until the American car Co's wake up from their delusion.

Solidness. That's it. This car is just very solid

The trunk is huge. Lots of leg room in the back and front. Nice styling. Great wood grain trim. There isn't really anything to improve upon. I'm serious.

Best car I've ever owned
By shiela

1994 Acura Vigor LS 4dr Sedan

Through my driving years I've owned 2 brand new Ford products, a new Chrysler and a new GM. No car has ever performed as reliably as this one. After 115,000 miles my 16 year old is getting it and I'm getting a new one. Acura makes great products that last. Not one single thing has broken or has needed to be replaced outside of normal things ie. brakes etc. This is is more than I can say for my husbands Jaguar.

The quality of the motor, low maintainence and ease of use in terms of controls at the dash.

Convertablize it.

1994 Acura Vigor
By Officer_ndogg

1994 Acura Vigor LS 4dr Sedan

This is a very reliable car. Build quality and reliability are excellent. There's not one rattle or squeak on this car. The engine performs well, and has good acceleration and gets good gas mileage. The car handles well, though the ride is pretty rough at times. The driving position can be awkward for taller people and the back seat is very cramped. There is plenty of headroom in the front and back and the trunk is very big. Like I said, reliability has been nearly perfect, the only drawback is that parts can be somewhat expensive. Overall this car is one of the best older model used cars you can buy.

Reliability, build quality, engine performance, gas mileage.

The ride is too rough, the back seat is cramped, and the driving position can be awkward for taller persons.