1994 Acura Vigor - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Vigor model:
Never owned a better car!!!
By shapoopie811 on 05/29/09 23:44 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Vigor LS 4dr Sedan

I absolutely love this car!!! I bought it from my brother who beat the tar out of it and she still runs and moves like a champ after 15 years and 365,000 miles. Back seat is a tad small for the car seat, and cup holder would be a plus... But all things considered, I plan on dropping a new engine sometime within the next year just for the sheer joy of driving it.

The Acura Vigor a perfect car
By Crazyhorse on 03/24/05 12:42 PM (PST)

1994 Acura Vigor LS 4dr Sedan

This Vigor is the best car I have ever owned. I plan on spending $3000 and getting the little bit of rust and one rear door replaced. The body does not need to be repainted. I have had to do minor repairs. The mechanics who work on this car always rave about the Acuras. I work for an American car manufacturer and wonder why they continue to purchase the very cheapest componenets on the market. The Japanese auto industry puts together a well designed vehicle with great components thus insuring years of reliability. Cars and trucks are a liability. I plan on purchasing used Japanese vehicles from here on out. Or, until the American car Co's wake up from their delusion.

Best car I've ever owned
By shiela on 08/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Vigor LS 4dr Sedan

Through my driving years I've owned 2 brand new Ford products, a new Chrysler and a new GM. No car has ever performed as reliably as this one. After 115,000 miles my 16 year old is getting it and I'm getting a new one. Acura makes great products that last. Not one single thing has broken or has needed to be replaced outside of normal things ie. brakes etc. This is is more than I can say for my husbands Jaguar.

1994 Acura Vigor
By Officer_ndogg on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Vigor LS 4dr Sedan

This is a very reliable car. Build quality and reliability are excellent. There's not one rattle or squeak on this car. The engine performs well, and has good acceleration and gets good gas mileage. The car handles well, though the ride is pretty rough at times. The driving position can be awkward for taller people and the back seat is very cramped. There is plenty of headroom in the front and back and the trunk is very big. Like I said, reliability has been nearly perfect, the only drawback is that parts can be somewhat expensive. Overall this car is one of the best older model used cars you can buy.