1993 Acura Vigor Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Vigor model:
Love My Car. Never want to give it up.
By elizabeth on 09/21/09 11:48 AM (PDT)

1993 Acura Vigor Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

I purchased this vigor as a used car in 1997. Till this day I own it. It is an exceptional automobile. Yes, they only made it from 1992 to 1994, but the cost of repairs, minimal. Love it, it is my collectible. Would not trade it in, no doubt about it. Acura should clone this and put it back on market for 2010. It is a great car, love it , love it. Yeah as it gets older more loving tender care, but if you ask me she sure is worth it. I see newer cars in the shop more than my 1993 vigor. So that goes to show you, this car was made like a gem.

Oh My Vigor
By BitterJust on 02/21/08 13:50 PM (PST)

1993 Acura Vigor Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

The older gentleman that sold me the vehicle said that he was getting rid of it because he thought that it was going to start to have problems. 20,000 miles later other then a couple of new cv joints and other small mechanical issues the car is a gem!

InLuvWithMyVigor.
By JoPro@ElPaso on 10/10/07 02:09 AM (PDT)

1993 Acura Vigor Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

I've owned my Acura Vigor for 10 months and I'm happy with my purchase. Handling is on point, pickup is awesome and style is excellent. Acura has won me many races along with my heart!

280K and still going strong!
By mike31059 on 05/23/07 15:18 PM (PDT)

1993 Acura Vigor Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

I bought my Vigor in 1993 and have loved every moment of owning it! I am finally trading it in on a 2007 Acura TL. I can't wait to have cup holders!

Original Owner
By J.B. on 07/11/05 13:29 PM (PDT)

1993 Acura Vigor Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

Bought this Acura Vigor new in Feb '93. It is the light aqua green color with the "gold" package, moonroof, factory gold trim wheels, spoiler, and many other extras. Have thus far enjoyed driving it most everyday for 158,000 miles. Honestly, looking forward to many more years of enjoyment, as it would otherwise be like losing a family member. We have had zero problems with the vehicle over this thirteen year period, as it still has its original power and drivability. A gorgeous car that still turns heads!!

My first new car...and I still have it!
By Sagehen on 01/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Acura Vigor Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

After a 158000 miles as the original owner, I can honestly say I still consider this my "new" car. The driving experience is great whether I am tooling along at 70 down the highway or driving through the local mountains to the in-laws! Sadly, they stopped making them after only a few years, which makes them somewhat unique and collectible (yeah!) but also contributes to making parts a little more difficult to find (sigh). Have friend at work who bought one used and loves his as much as I do mine.

Great Car
By Miguel on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Acura Vigor Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

Purchase my Vigor back in 1999 . I have owned many cars before but now like this one . This car has been trouble free since the day I own it. I highly recomended it . I have been looking to buy a Bmw or a lexus and I notice my self looking back into buying another Acura .

vigor is crazy
By #1 fan on 09/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Acura Vigor Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

The acura vigor is a real nice car. Its control is unbelievable.

Love My Vigor
By Acura Fan in Ohio on 07/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Acura Vigor Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

This is my 4th Acura/Honda product and as with the others I love my Acura Vigor. It is beautiful, dependable, quiet, powerful and built to last. It now has 187,000 miles on it and I am dreading trading it in on something newer. If anyone has opportunity to buy a low mileage Vigor, I say go for it!

Love it
By mlsly4 on 07/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Acura Vigor Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

This is my 4th Honda and I absolutely LOVE IT. The power is great, stereo system sound is great and the way it handles is unbelievable.