1993 Acura Vigor - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Vigor model:
93 Vigor
By yankeedan on 02/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Acura Vigor LS 4dr Sedan

I purchased a Vigor in June of 2003 and I love it. It has been very reliable and is fun to drive. I would buy another one if I needed another car.

An Exciting Drive
By JBM on 06/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Acura Vigor LS 4dr Sedan

Fun to drive. Very quiet for the type of acceleration experienced. Attracts the attention of all who see it on the road. We bought it new, with the gold package, with spoiler and the gold inset wheels. The light tan leather interior stays cool in the hot summer months. Have had no problems with the vehicle to date. We expect it to last for many years to come. Sorry to see the Vigor line discontinue.

A Sportier Honda Accord
By ImissCA on 03/14/02 18:56 PM (PST)

1993 Acura Vigor LS 4dr Sedan

A very comfortable car with a little bit of zip as well. I bought mine with 89k on it and now it's got a total of 130K with no break-downs. The 5 cyl 2.5 liter is peppy and fun to drive with the five speed transmission, although now I'm starting to crave more power. I bought the car because I wanted the reliability and quality of a Honda Accord but I wanted something a little more unique and a little more sporty. My only complaints are that there are no cupholders, and the option dispersal. The GS version came with leather, sunroof, an upgraded stereo, and an extra airbag. I didn't want leather, so I couldn't get a sunroof in my LS.