Used 1992 Acura Vigor Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Acura Vigor - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Vigor model:

Vigor: A Sport Utility Sedan
By Toomanymileson95

1992 Acura Vigor GS 4dr Sedan

I owned this car for 12 years, with out any major mechanical failures, other than a distributor cap replacement and a faulty CD changer, which Acura replaced under warranty. The Vigor is fun to drive, and it's engine produces a warm purr. The cabin is quiet, although the windows can knock a little in high wind. Great cornering and brakes. It has all the amenities of an expensive luxury sedan.

The temporary presets on the radio are great. One touch to save all the local radio stations, and another to revert to the originals. Also love the quality of the leather, especially the soft, wide read armrest. Great support for driver's arms on both sides. Excellent fog lights.

Wish the horn buttons on the steering wheel were a bit larger. Glare from the driver's side dashboard top is excessive under certain conditions.

Hidden Beauty
By No Way Inc

1992 Acura Vigor GS 4dr Sedan

Vigors are rare and I like it. They look stylish and rich. You have everything in one car. Plus, 5 speed manual, period. I have always liked these cars when I saw them on the road, but I could never imagine that I would own one. I could not expect the perfection of the Vigors.

Rare, very rare. Manual transmission. Torque engine and very high class. Unbelivable stereo system in the GS model. Very nice handling for the vehicle size.

Could use some back seat legroom, but oh well, it's enough - the car is designed driver comfort and pleasure.

245000 AND STILL GOING STRONG
By Sweet Stuff

1992 Acura Vigor LS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 165k on it and since have put on 80k. Aside from the usual maintance items I have had no real problems except for the front rotors, they tend to warp quickly (common on all early honda's and acura's) and replaceing them usually means the wheel bearings to. I expect the car to last another 3 years or so. I put on 40k a year, so I need a reliable car - this one has not let me down.

Lots of room in the front seat, smooth aceleration, great highway car

not so good on gas in town, brakes, and backseat a little tight

LovingIt2Pieces
By CAR4TEEN

1992 Acura Vigor GS 4dr Sedan

Just recently purchased this car for our 16 yr old daughter with 134K. It looks good, rides great--couldn't ask for a new car to do any better, Changed out the radio for a more recent model to accomodate a cd changer. Had some mechanics to look it over and was told nothing to worry about especially for the price we bought it for (less than $3000).Now husband and older daughter want one just like it!

Classy/ageless style and quality of car interior and exterior

Needs cupholders badly, and the power sunroof could have used the tilt feature

EXCELLENT CAR
By SAMMY

1992 Acura Vigor GS 4dr Sedan

Before my purchase of a new vheicle, I test drove, Lexus, Infinity, BMW 3 and 5 series, Acura Legend, Nissan, etc. I am the original owner and I have about 75000 miles and no problems. I love its potent performance, agility and overall style. I just wish they had cup holders, and other accessories.

agility, potent engine, styling, handling, reliability,

bigger vehicle, cup holders, more appealing accessories and biger engines, but then you have the new 3.5 RL, 3.2 TL's.