1992 Acura Vigor Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Vigor model:
Best car
By jfrazier on 09/25/07 21:20 PM (PDT)

1992 Acura Vigor Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

This has been my most favorite car to date. I drive it hard and it hasn't let me down. I'm very lucky to get to drive it at speeds of 160kms to 180kms for hours. Great car!!

Acura Vigor
By WendyB on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Vigor Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

We drove our Vigor for nearly 10 years, then kept it for another 2 years as our extra car. It was almost never in the shop, and I don't recall it ever leaving me stranded. It was peppy, handled well, and got great gas mileage. It was a great car to drive and was very reliable. I would recommend any Acura based on our experience with this one.

LOVETHISCAR
By CT2NY on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Acura Vigor Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

I purchased this from a friend after I totalled my Honda Civic at 236,000 miles. I have 155+ on it right now and just bought a 2002 Honda Accord. I am already going through withdrawals about selling this car.

The Forgotten Acura
By Texan_176 on 01/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Acura Vigor Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

The vigor is a wonderfully designed BMW style car from Honda. See the lists of cons vs pros in this review for an objective review. If I wrote a text review it would be bias since I own the car and would tend to favor the pros.

245000 AND STILL GOING STRONG
By Sweet Stuff on 05/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Vigor Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 165k on it and since have put on 80k. Aside from the usual maintance items I have had no real problems except for the front rotors, they tend to warp quickly (common on all early honda's and acura's) and replaceing them usually means the wheel bearings to. I expect the car to last another 3 years or so. I put on 40k a year, so I need a reliable car - this one has not let me down.

Great Car! I still love it.
By Alabalan on 05/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Vigor Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

I never expected to keep a car this long, but I bought it new and 170K miles later it still runs beautifully. It IS like a sports car. I have standard transmission which I had to replace at 130K. Small back seat is the only drawback, but if you rarely have passengers, it's a perfect car. I look for it to last to at least 250K.