2012 Acura TSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Better than I expected!
By oldsnwbrdr on 04/24/12 14:04 PM (PDT)

2012 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

It's interesting to read reviews from those who traded "down" from a European brand. I did the same, and my monthly lease payment is $120 lower than the Mercedes C300 AWD Sport I traded in. My family actually prefers the Acura for a lot of reasons... the only things I miss are the 6-cylinder refinement and the Mercedes bank vault build quality.

Great car for the money
By flyboiord on 04/05/12 18:31 PM (PDT)

2012 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I ended my 2009 C300 lease and looked at the TSX when i found a zero down 313 a month lease 10k miles/yr and 36 months. The car is very nice for the price and i generally really enjoy it although there are some minor drawbacks. Coming from a 6 to a 4 is a downgrade. It sounds like any other japanese 4 which means its whiney. Although the gas miliage is excellent and exceeds expectations and has plenty of power for me. 25 in town and 33-37 on the hwy. The driver seat is just ok and it hits me a little high. i cannot seem to lower it enough to make it comfortable. The passanger is perfect however. The radio is average and the dash has some cheap looking plastic in places.

Almost perfect car
By artemus2 on 03/02/12 07:18 AM (PST)

2012 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car has one flaw and it is something you want to consider before buying. It has a extremelly rough ride. If you are going to buy one test drive it on a highway that is not perfectly smooth and on some cracked pavement. You want to drive it for at least 30 minutes to start to get a feel for it. The car is so much fun to drive that its easy not to notice the rough ride until its too late. It can get very annoying if you drive on the highway for more than ten minutes or so. Everything else about the car is perfect!

TL owner moving down but not by much...
By dadoftwogirls on 02/13/12 17:21 PM (PST)

2012 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I was tired of getting 17.5 mpg on premium gas around town with my 2009 Acura TL. I looked at BMW, Mercedes and Audi. However, I just couldn't justify the extra money. Everything cost EXTRA. I went back to Acura and they had a Milano Red Limited Edition loaded TSX on the showroom floor. I immediately fell in love with the looks and bought it on the spot. To me it is the most agressive looking Acura with the body kit. It just looks sexy and strong. Although I am giving up a lot of power vs. the TL, I am also getting about 6 miles a gallon farther down the road. In addition, I hardly ever found a time when I could 'drive' the TL agressively. At this point, I am not missing it much.

Love my TSX
By mharris335 on 02/08/12 14:55 PM (PST)

2012 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I got this car in November and it is the best thing I have ever driven. It gets good gas mileage and it's plenty fast enough. I love the feel of the interior and the seats are very comfortable. I had been driving a Honda Accord for the past 10 years, so this car was a big step up for me. What sold me on the TSX was the cost. For a loaded Accord it would have been $28,500 and I paid $29,500 for my TSX. The new Accord felt like a toy, but the TSX feels like more like a sports car/luxury car. I would buy another one in a heartbeat.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Acura TSX in VA is:

$142 per month*