2011 Acura TSX Consumer Review: Stiff legged

2011 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

Stiff legged
By mugman1 on

2011 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have 1700 miles on my 2011 TSX. Overall this is a very nice car. I'm coming out of a 2002 VW Passat GLX and miss the V6's low end torque, but the 4 cyl engine helps the car get out of its own way if you rev it. The suspension is a bit stiff but not in an overly uncomfortable way. Unfortunately, I cannot get comfortable in the seats. Before buying, I took it overnight and drove it over 100 miles, but after buying, I learned while driving it on a 2 hour continuous trip that the long seat cushion compresses a part of my thigh making my right leg fall asleep. Now I only look forward to ending my drive which is incredibly disappointing. Looks like my wife has a new car instead!

Favorite Features

Interior design, clarity of the gauges, stereo system (absolutely the best system I've ever listened to with stunning quality of sound), hands-free bluetooth and NAV, and handling on the corners, gas mileage (average 31 mpg mixed)

Suggested Improvements

Turbo 4 cyl to allow for more low and mid-range torque, soften the suspension just a bit for those bumpy roads, softer or slightly shorter seat bottom cushion though this problem is likely mine only--too bad for me