Amazing
By mikezpainter on
2011 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
Bought in feb 2011, now 10 months & 16,000 miles later.... all i can say is simply amazing. I've heard good things about Acura but was sold from my first test drive. The handling of this car is by far better than most sports cars, & i've had my share in the past 35 yrs. I smile in the morning as i get out of the door looking forward to my 30 min drive. I look forward to freeways that merge so i can take the turn; i never decelerate and it asks for more. I also like the lumbar seats, my gas is over 20 atimes gets 24-26 when i can keep it at 65. Quiet, problem free, a dream car. I'm not usually at a loss 4 words so all i can say is i wish everyone could drive a car like this.
Favorite Features
My favorite thing about this car is the handling. I've used the on the column manual shift & it was fun. Love the comfort in the seats. So far the car has been very quiet and problem free. The visibility is great, mirrors well situated, my drink is cold with the a/c refrigerated center console, pleasant surprise. Love the satellite radio, almost no commercials. My first car with hands free tel & wow. The sun roof is quiet and the ride is just as car should be... fun. I'm scared to say more because no one should love a car this much.
Suggested Improvements
I really don't mind the premium gas since it has a smaller engine; the performance is enough, the balance between economy & power is actually decent. If only an extra 2-3 inches in the back seat, that would be my only suggestion.