2010 Acura TSX Consumer Review: Upgraded TSX 1.0 to 2.0

2010 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

Upgraded TSX 1.0 to 2.0
By Khiz on

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I traded in my '07 TSX (33k miles). I love the interior, Acura has really improved the TSX in this dept. It feels luxurious and sporty at the same time. The materials look and feel of high quality and there hasn't been any rattles or strange sounds as yet. The paddle shifters take some getting used to. You don't have FULL manual control of the car until you move the gear to "S" which downshifts to 3rd gear and then you use the paddles. I miss the flick of the steptronic to manual mode in my old TSX. Road/Wind noise has improved but I can't say much about the handling. The car seems to float at times when you turn the wheel. Need more HP on 4cyl! Price for standard options is unbeatable!

Acura has made good improvements in the Audio and user interface. The USB and Bluetooth connectivity are great! But oddly enough they went from a 6CD in- dash to a single cd player. You can use the NEW keyfob to open the sunroof! More interior space than the 1st generation! Nice gauge cluster!

Need more Horsepower! 200 is a joke! Acura should revert back to the old steering technology. Perhaps make the side mirrors more streamlined.