2010 Acura TSX Consumer Review: 1st Time Acura Owner

2010 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

1st Time Acura Owner
By luvcars32 on

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just got my 1st Acura and couldn't be more impressed. I was going to stay in the Toyota family, but thought I'd give Acura a try. I couldn't be more impressed. I love the interior and exterior style and quality. I've had a BMW 328i and honestly, I like the TSX better. I needed a sedan, and I'm glad I chose this one.

The best part is all the features offered. Not only does my car have everything I could need in my interior, but the quality is there as well. I did a lot of research before purchasing and I'm glad I read reviews as well. This is such a great car!

If i really had to complain or make changes, I'd say...I do not like is the steering. It seems tight. I had a FWD car before this TSX and I had much more manuverability. Also, from what I've readd, you cannot delete the Bluetooth Phonebook all at once. I purchased used and have to take all the entries out one by one. Lastly, the wheels. For such a fantastic looking car, very poor looking wheels. Out of all the cars I've owned in my life, this is the 1st time I felt like the wheels have to be replaced, to match the quality of the rest of the car.