2010 Acura TSX Consumer Review: This Car Was Made for Me

2010 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

Technology Package Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

This Car Was Made for Me
By DavidR on

2010 Acura TSX Technology Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Forget all the hype saying that a sports oriented car has to be rear wheel drive to be fun to drive. My 2010 TSX is a blast to drive and it meets my requirements as a luxurious, daily, all weather driver without resorting to all wheel drive. No other car manufacturer offers the value of features that are standard in the Acura stable. My "aha" moment for FWD cars came in 1982 in the form of a Mazda GLC. This car out drove all of my earlier muscle cars and British Leyland products during slick road travel and I've never looked back. The TSX steering is not numb as reported. Composed at freeway speeds, does not exhibit any unexpected movement/lurch during lane changes on tire grooved pavement.

Exterior and interior styling. Handling. Ease of ingress/egress (I'm 6 ft, 275 lbs with a long torso). The seats, dude, the seats.

Yes, I think there should be another inch of backseat leg room however my wife says "who cares, you don't sit there". Really the car is "right sized".