2010 Acura TSX Consumer Review: This Car Was Made for Me - Upd

2010 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic w/Technology Package)

This Car Was Made for Me - Update
By david_r on

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have now owned car since June 2010. Would buy another without a second thought. Outstanding value given all the features in the technology package. The handling is superb; chassis limits/FWD limits can not be legally reached on public streets. It took me a 90 degree turn with slight drift to get inside front tire to lift enough to engage the stability control. Traction and vehicle stability control work extremely well in snowy or slick conditions. Took a 3000 mile road trip from Seattle area to western Nebraska; car was loaded. Had no lack of power or acceleration issues with mountain passes or passing other cars.

Outstanding gas mileage on highways/freeways; 32 to 34 mpg. The leather seats are great looking and very comfortable, esp. the driver's seat. Great acceleration for a normally aspirated, 4 cyl engine. Crisp steering and handling. Body roll is minimal. The sound system is awesome-will sit in car just to listen. Love the minimalist interior - very techie. My wife (who is the primary driver) was thrilled that the layout was similar to a Honda Accord - this made the transition easy.

Voice recognition doesn't like my voice. Display washes out in certain sunlight conditions. Although the driver's seat is comfortable and very adjustable, I can't get a postion that fits me, the steering wheel adjusted and still be able to see the top part of all the gauges. Have to tilt the steering wheel up too high to see gauges.