Sporty and Luxury in a small sedan
By Hal L on
2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I have had my 2010 TSX 4 cyl for a week now. I traded down from an SUV, I wanted something more fuel efficient. I am getting about 26mpg trip average. So my main concern is satisfied there. This is a great commuter car, very comfortable, quick acceleration, sharp steering, and has all the safety features. The Tech package has a great audio system and a decent navi. Interior is slick, without going over the top luxury. No wood anywhere, but nice leather and textured plastic/metal. Some people don't like the exterior styling, but I like it. It certainly stands out in a crowd, looks modern and sleek. Overall, for an entry level luxury, nothing beats Acura.
Favorite Features
Optional sport steering wheel, sporty handling, sleek exterior, easy to use navi, perky acceleration, and everything can be voice controlled. Many things come standard that you would pay for in other cars. Everything can be customized. Good mpg.
Suggested Improvements
Voice recognition for navigation needs alot of work. Does not pick up simple commands. Needs bigger standard wheels (3k optional!). Small backseats. Visibility is lacking, especially from the rear window.