Love at First Drive!!!
By bbimmer7 on
2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
It was an extensive car search, but the minute I got behind the wheel I knew this was the car for me! I wanted something that had the right balance of style, luxury, performance, and quality... the TSX V6 has all of that! I looked at a number of CPO luxury cars, but none of them could compare to value and reliability of the Acura. One of my other top considerations was the VW CC, but I didn't like its bland vinyl interior and below-average reliability. The TSX is a very attractive car. So many sedans these days look bloated and dull. The TSX's sleek profile and aggressive stance make it look like the sports sedan it truly is.
Favorite Features
Um... the 280-horsepower V6 engine! The acceleration is amazing. Makes getting on the highway an ease. I've got the tires to squeal a few times taking off at green lights and stop signs. Overall handling is great too. "It corners like it's on rails". I love the split-spoke 18-inch wheels that come only with the V6. Combined with the chrome window surrounds and door handles, the car looks quite elegant. The interior is great too. I love the Bluetooth audio! The seats are very supportive, with excellent bolstering and leather that's of higher quality than that in most BMWs. The overall dash layout is attractive, not too complicated for me, and the plastics are top-notch.
Suggested Improvements
Wish the transmission had a few more gears. It hasn't been a problem yet, but 5-speed autos are pretty antiquated now a days. Suspension can be a hard on bumpy roads, but my previous car was much softer-tuned Toyota Highlander. I've only had my 2010 TSX for a week, so I'll have to see how well it stands the test of time.