Liked My First So Much I Bought Another
By RHagel on
2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
For the record, I just came off a 3 year lease on a 08 TSX w/6-speed manual. I loved it, but I was tired of driving a stick. So I bought another, this time an automatic. This car is better in almost every way than the original. Better seats, MUCH better base stereo, better handling, more room, better build qulaity and overall more fun to drive. For those of you who are skeptical about the performance, don't be, there is enough there. Not to mention the automatic shifts quickly and is pretty sporty. This is coming from a self proclaimed auto enthusiast. The bottom line is that you will not find a better value for your money ANYWHERE, especially if you are looking to lease. Two thumbs Up!
Favorite Features
Handling, great base stereo, comfortable seats, reliable, loaded w/standard features, paddle shifters compliment the aggressively programmed transmission, great base stereo (don't buy the tech package just for the stereo, if you want more, invest in an aftermarket system)
Suggested Improvements
5 speeds, really? A six speed transmission (dual clutch would be awesome) and direct injection would make this an awesome car, even if it did add to the base price. Better performance and gas mileage, how can you go wrong? Get rid of the grill, I still can't get over how ugly it is!