2010 Acura TSX Consumer Review: I love it!

2010 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Review

I love it!
By Bucdom on

2010 Acura TSX Technology Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just traded in my 2004 Acura TL for a 2010 TSX. I love this car! The few things I didn't like about the old TL model have been corrected. These are little things like the positioning of the navi display and the ease of use of menu functions on the radio, navigation, and A/C. I am just amazed how all the things on my TL that I thought could be improved, have been. Even the glove box is better. This is a great car if you want a comfortable car with a lot of high-tech features. I chose the 2.4 L and it seems to have plenty of power for my purposes. I have read about noise problems and power problems and I really have not noticed any such problems in my car.

The interior of this car is just perfect. I can easily control the car and choose from XM radio, AM/FM radio, my mp3 player, the CD player, and the navi system. It is extremely easy to adjust controls and there are numerous options of displays available to assist you. In a word, it's "sweet".

If plan doing a lot of highway driving, especially over long distances, I suggest buying the V6 engine. There is slightly more outside noise with this car than my old TL, and the BMW 335i that I test-drove had a lot less outside noise.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review