I'm now an Acura Man
By DanB on
2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
My driving experience has been extraordinary. I take it back and forth from downtown Chicago for a 90 mile commute 4 days per week. This car does it all. Plenty of thigh, lumbar, and neck support that makes my commute tolerable. I am extremely pleased with the fit and quality of the assembly. The anti-engine noise waves emitted by the speakers are amazing - the ride is whisper quiet depending on road condition. I have owned the car for 60 days of constant commuting and am averaging 27.5 mpg city/hwy combined. I am extremely pleased with this car and I am glad I didn't pay several thousand more for a comparable Lexus or BMW. Acura truly has an entry level winner here.
Favorite Features
I opted for the Tech package and I have come to appreciate the GPS, satellite radio, and other gadgets and convenience. The voice activated control system is a huge hit with my two kids. The front grill and quality leather interior produced instant oohs and aahs from my friends and neighbors.
Suggested Improvements
Acura should have lined the bottom of the sunglasses holder with felt - my glasses tend to rattle a little on bumpy roads. I still don't understand why all upscale autos require premium fuel. I see other cars get similar mpg with regular octane, why can't the technology leaders do the same?