2010 Acura TSX Consumer Review: Fantastic value for the $$$

2010 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

Fantastic value for the $$$
By nyccarguy on

2010 Acura TSX Technology Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased our 2010 Acura TSX TECH as part of the cash for clunkers program over the summer. It will eventually replace my wife's 2007 BMW X3 when the lease is up at the end of July. I really like the sharp, exterior styling. The interior is gorgeous and well put together. I love the ride & handling. The ride is comfortable without being plush. Put your foot down and the TSX zings all the way up to its 7000 RPM redline. The TSX is a terrific value. It gets great gas mileage. I'd recommend it to anybody.

Fit & Finish is spectacular. Trunk space is cavernous. I'm a die hard stick driver & this is the best auto trans I've ever driven. Gas mileage is wonderful. I love the engine's willingness to rev.

Voice recognition is marginal at best. I've got to repeat myself way too many times (This feature works much better in my Dad's 2010 LTZ Tahoe). If it were Rear Wheel Drive, this car would be perfect!