Everything is Perception
By Adrian on
2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
This is my first Japanease Car and after owning many American and a few German cars I am profoundly dissapointed. First the headliner was coming off and had to be replaced, second the rear shock was making an annoying jingling noise and had to be repaired and now I have a thumping noise everytime I step on the brakes and evertime I takeoff. This car feels like its falling apart and it only has 3500 miles on it. The interior is very well appointed but the side dash cover plates do not seem to be well installed. The car has good power for a four cylinder and great fuel economy as compared with large American SUV that I drove before. However just don't see this quality every raves.
Favorite Features
The ELS sound system is amazing it even plays DVD Audio in 24 Bit 192 KHz sound which is way better than the annoying CD sound and specially better than the horrible MP3 sound. The leather seats are great. Awesome AC.
Suggested Improvements
Fix the thump noise, fix the suspension and it is the year 2010 why doesn't Acura know how to attach a headliner properly.