Comes with everything, good first car
By AJNYC on
2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
It was between leasing this car brand new and buying a used '08 Audi A4. For the price, this car comes with everything. I didn't order the tech package, which I regret but this car comes with everything - bluetooth, satellite radio, heated seats, sunroof, nice hid lights, leather, etc. The seats are so damn comfortable! They literally wrap around you and you don't feel like crap after a long road trip. Driving this car people always stare at it at lights. This car is pretty fun to drive and the MPG is amazing. Expect to get 25 mpg cruising down the GSP or NJ turnpike at 80-85 mph. In NYC traffic I get about 20-22 mpg which is amazing. The torque is a little on the low side though!
Favorite Features
All the standard features, interior build quality, the HID lights, bluetooth, the awesome front seats, MPG, and comfort this car takes the NYC / Jersey City pot holes and puts them to shame. Acura reliability, the only Japanese car brand I like(d).
Suggested Improvements
I wish Acura in general would go back to their old designs (2007-2008) the TSX is acceptable though. The brakes are really pathetic for a car like this. Wish it had as much torque as the A4. Takes a while to get it going especially with a full car.