2010 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Just what I was looking for...
By Ben on 11/11/09 13:44 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I’ve always found great quality & value in Acuras. This time is no different & once again chose Acura over Infinity, BMW & Lexus. Recently I traded in my 2007 Acura TL for a 2010 Acura TSX. When it was time to get a new car I looked at all the big boys including the new TL. I didn't really dig the TL's new exterior body style or its new found higher price tag of $43k; just a bit more than I wanted or needed for my daily urban driving. When looking at the TSX I was concerned about going with the 4 cyl having just come from a pretty powerful, fun V6… but went for it. Wow, am I impressed. The TSX is NOT a slow car by any standard. It’s fun to drive & zips around town like no ones business.

Great daily driver
By Ned on 11/06/09 06:09 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

My TSX replaced a 2001 Saab 9-5 Aero, and despite less power, I prefer the Acura's engine. It's smooth, sounds great, revs freely, and has enough power to be entertaining with 6MT. It delivers good mileage too. I love the interior: fantastic seats, good visibility, great ergonomics, and even the base stereo is excellent. For an urban enthusiast's daily driver, the suspension tuning is perfect. It's tight and responsive but never harsh. Only fly in the ointment is the steering. It's numb on center, which isn't great on the highway and detracts from driving feel. But it's accurate, with good off-center feel, which works great on twisty roads.

LOVE It!!
By laura on 11/04/09 19:28 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Love this car! Gas mileage is great. Avg 32 hwy and get about 550 to 600 miles per tank. Lots of trunk space. Originally wanted an infiniti g35 coupe but chose the tsx instead. No problems with it thus far!

Excellent Car
By Accura Driver on 11/03/09 19:15 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I test drove the manual and the auto. The manual is the one to get. I find my TSX fairly entertaining to drive on windy roads and yet very comfortable and relaxing in the highway. The interior is a nice place to be; the seats are exceptionally comfortable. The engine is refined and is powerful enough to be fun with the manual. It is only at speeds above 60 mph where it cannot compete with the smoothness of a good V6. I'm impressed with the fuel economy, 31 mpg. Quality is excellent, I have not found a single rattle or manufacturing defect.

WOW!
By DarkHelmet on 10/28/09 10:42 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've only had this car for a week and I am in love with it. I can't stop driving it... I already put 1000 miles on it and I live a mile away from work... The car drives smooth, is quick to the touch and is super comfortable. I only have the four cylinder too, and it's really fast and quick.

Fun to Drive but Noisy
By Martin on 10/18/09 15:41 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Vehicle is fun to drive and the fuel economy is awesome. Averaged 26 miles in stop and go traffic, and about 31 on the hwy. First three fill-ups averaged 550 miles. Last fill-up averaged 600 miles on a full tank of gas. Having some problems with a rattling noise coming from the steering column. Noise goes away when you downward or upward pressure on the steering wheel.

V6 is Great
By oldrndirt on 09/28/09 14:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is 3rd Acura I bought this year. Love them all. Thought we were going to buy an Audi A4 this time but after test-driving, the TSX feels and handles so much better. More comfortable and better visibility. Better options. Trunk is enormous for this size car - fold-down rear seats are terrific. Car looks awesome. Gets compliments and doesn't look like all the other homogeneous competitors.

LOVE It!
By antoniokelley on 09/22/09 10:54 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

When I first test drove this vehicle I knew there was something very unique about this vehicle. It handles a lot like its German counterparts...but without the extra cost. I've heard 2010 models improved on this from the 2009 models. I've test driven other entry level luxury brands and none had all the features that the tsx had as low of a price as the tsx. Acuras are known for having the highest resale value among luxury brands and this one will be no exception! Trust me, the pictures do not do this car justice. Go to an acura dealer and test drive one and you will also fall in love.

GREAT Car!
By HOWARDHONDA on 09/04/09 07:41 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have had this car now for about 5 weeks (1,900 miles). For myself, over the past 25 years I have only purchased Honda Accords (all manual trans.). My last 2 have been EX-L and I have always been happy with them. For the past year I had been planning to purchase for myself another Honda Accord EX-L and just by chance I checked out the TSX. I loved it. It came with everything, factory installed, even options like memory seats, passenger power seat, home-link, and directional signals on outside mirrors that you couldn't even get on a loaded 4-cyl EX-L Accord. The TSX is more solid & luxurious than the Accord. And the gauges and trip computer are awesome! Plus the sales person was great!

Great Car
By MM on 09/03/09 12:33 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I recently bought the 2010 TSX and it has exceeded my expectations so far. I love the interior and exterior styling as well as all of the standard equipment. I looked at all of the other sedans (BMW, Audi, Lexus) prior to making my purchase and they just don't compare in terms of value for your money. I've only had the car a short time but I've gotten a ton of unsolicited compliments. Do yourself a favor and test drive one. The car has decent pickup for a daily commuting car and it is fun to drive.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Acura TSX Sedan in VA is:

$136 per month*