Used 2010 Acura TSX Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

I love it!
By Bucdom

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just traded in my 2004 Acura TL for a 2010 TSX. I love this car! The few things I didn't like about the old TL model have been corrected. These are little things like the positioning of the navi display and the ease of use of menu functions on the radio, navigation, and A/C. I am just amazed how all the things on my TL that I thought could be improved, have been. Even the glove box is better. This is a great car if you want a comfortable car with a lot of high-tech features. I chose the 2.4 L and it seems to have plenty of power for my purposes. I have read about noise problems and power problems and I really have not noticed any such problems in my car.

The interior of this car is just perfect. I can easily control the car and choose from XM radio, AM/FM radio, my mp3 player, the CD player, and the navi system. It is extremely easy to adjust controls and there are numerous options of displays available to assist you. In a word, it's "sweet".

If plan doing a lot of highway driving, especially over long distances, I suggest buying the V6 engine. There is slightly more outside noise with this car than my old TL, and the BMW 335i that I test-drove had a lot less outside noise.

I'm a believer
By kkm

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just picked up my TSX. Didn't opt for the 6 or tech package due to cost. My Acura dealer got me out of the remaining 8 months on the lease of my RDX. I could not be happier. The TSX could have more power and torque but overall the I'm very pleased with the car. Great ride, handling and amenities. Base audio system is amazing and the ability to control and charge my ipod from the audio system is awesome. Handles extremely well and the sport mode using the paddle shifter is a kick. Great interior, extremely comfortable seats and very intuitive controls. This is my third Acura. Had an 05 TL, which I loved and an 08 RDX which I loathed. Very happy with the TSX

Audio system, Ability to charge your IPOD and control it through the audio system. Very comfortable seating, Sport mode is great fun to drive. Very intuitive controls and great interior. Extremely quiet cabin

Could use about 30 more HP and more torque. Side view mirrors could be bigger and movable. Need to find a fix for the iphone. Can't use the the iphone for music if it's paired for Blue Tooth and simultaneously connected via cable

Just do NOT get this car
By dimitrir

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

ACURA should be embarrassed selling this car. Main problem: suspension is just awful. There is a constant clunking noise over any kind of bump. Communicated with company headquarters both in USA and JAPAN and asked them to take the car back, to no avail. Changed real struts, not change. After they put the V^ engine in, they re- designed the suspension in a clumsy and unfinished way. Other customers have complained about this issue. If you can absorb the continuous punishment of the constant clunking noise, there is nothing else wrong with the car.

Acceleration is very good, handling - not steering- is very good, stereo is above average.

Re-design suspension, reduce road noise. More importantly, change corporate attitude. After 5 HONDA's and two ACURA's I am finished as a customer of this company.

Great car
By floridadriver

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I moved to this car from a 2001 f150, and love it. I have had it about a week now and have no complaint. Ride is smooth and seats are great. I have no issue with the brakes or any interior rattling. The 4 cyl is great, awesome gas mileage, it's a little sluggish but if you get the 4 its for the mpg not autobahn racing and still fun to drive with the paddle shifters! All in all I am very happy with this car.

blue tooth audio is awesome no cables to buy, voice recognition works fine and dash is simple to use once u figure it out.

bigger storage compartments, the ones it has wont hold an iphone.

2010 Acura TSX w/ Tech Package
By TheDriver

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought a 2010 Acura TSX w/ the technology package in mid April and just traded it in on an Infiniti G37 Sedan. The TSX had 6500 miles. The TSX had super annoying popping noises coming from the rear of the car into the interior that the dealer could not fix(search Google). Said all of them do it. The bluetooth phone had a loud static noise when on and you could hardly hear the person on the phone. The drivers seat kept slipping downward as if the motor or track was stripped(I weigh 180). I traded a 2008 Accord Sedan in on the TSX. The TSX is too much like the Accord but with a little more horsepower(not enough). So far the G37 is 10X the car. I would recommend you not buy the TSX.

dash, styling of the seats, ipod interface

fix the popping/jingling noise, fix the bluetooth phone, more stylish wheels, door handles started sticking also, rough ride