2010 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Shift Up
By maturedriver on 02/07/10 19:47 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

First time driving a 6-speed manual. The torque and gear match seems to be pushing the driver to shifting up quickly. That is, the car seems to be over powered and over torqued for each of the gear ratio. While this is a manual shift car, it seems to be a manual shift car in an artificial construct.

Not pleased
By JoeS on 02/05/10 10:12 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle primarily based on Acura's much vaunted and advertised reliability. Since purchasing the car 6 months ago it has been back for service more often than my previous vehicle, a Saab 9-3, was in four years of use! All kinds of issues needed fixing: the rear suspension clunking noise and defect ; a faulty Navi screen replaced; non functioning trunk release; poor highway steering. If this is the best Acura can do they have lost their way!

4-cyl. is. fast & smooth--don't need V6
By Pianist on 02/04/10 01:10 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I used to own a Lexus GS 300. I love that car but the new model is so expensive that I had to seek out other alternatives. After checking out the small sedans of BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Lexus,and the larger Acura TL, the TSX offered the most for the money. The standard features on this base model can cost thousands of dollars if you want them on a BMW 3 series! The TSX has EXTREMELY comfortable seats and high quality leather (both superior to the more expensive TL base model). I love that this car looks like NO OTHER on the road. I have the Vortex blue, which for some reason is very rare. It is an "electric" blue, which goes very well with the all-black leather interior. Don't buy the V6!

PRECISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By isaw10 on 01/29/10 15:06 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Traded in my BMW 325 XI for this car. I'd go for an ACURA over BMW anyday. Can't say enough about the quality of this car inside and out. The precision of how EVERYTHING is put together is mind blowing. I have yet to hear one rattle or squeak while driving this car!!! Some say it's underpowered but it definitely has more than enough pep for me which combines well with the great gas mileage. I feel like I'm getting the best of both worlds. Have absolutely no regrets trading in the Bimmer for this car!!

Sporty and Luxury in a small sedan
By Hal L on 01/24/10 07:39 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have had my 2010 TSX 4 cyl for a week now. I traded down from an SUV, I wanted something more fuel efficient. I am getting about 26mpg trip average. So my main concern is satisfied there. This is a great commuter car, very comfortable, quick acceleration, sharp steering, and has all the safety features. The Tech package has a great audio system and a decent navi. Interior is slick, without going over the top luxury. No wood anywhere, but nice leather and textured plastic/metal. Some people don't like the exterior styling, but I like it. It certainly stands out in a crowd, looks modern and sleek. Overall, for an entry level luxury, nothing beats Acura.

Love it!
By Dan K. on 01/16/10 09:04 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

After 1000 miles I now have the sense of the car and it feels great. I bought it in Nov and only had a couple weeks before a major snow. No issues, and handles well. Sure a little more torque would be fun if you're drag racing, but with 6 speeds you can match to the situation is goes great. Lots of fun to run through the gears with the smooth shifting and great clutch feel. I felt the automatic was a little busy shifting up/down, but the auto does get a little better mpg. I use it mostly for commuting and it makes the drive pleasant and engaging. I get about 25 mpg with mix of commuter driving, and the trip computer says 27, so about 10% optimistic (same as my last car).

Great Improvements
By Chris on 01/05/10 20:03 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great car and fun ride. Just got out of an 07 TSX into '10. Quicker off of the start, and shift timing has improved a lot. Added features since the 07 model such as auto locks and auto headlamps are great. Interior is great and very comfortable, and of course the fuel economy is one of the best.

Great Car
By Dave on 12/28/09 19:00 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Style, inside and out, is outstanding. The front seats are extremely comfortable. Gas mileage is as advertised at 21 to 22 around town. I can't wait to take an extended trip to check out that mileage. The only flaw I have found is the ride which it is somewhat jittery.

A perfect 10
By nonlinear on 12/18/09 20:03 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Could be one of the best bangs for your buck for this year and possibly forever! Acura has finally figured out what just about every driver wants in a luxury sedan. The car offers a little bit of everything to just about anyone who has ever wanted a car with that perfect combination of options. The TL is also a great car as well as the RDX and MDX. But the TSX combines style with logic and poof there you have it, the perfect 10.

Absolutely LOVE it!!!
By RMS2440 on 12/16/09 20:11 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in my old, unreliable, V6 VW Jetta for the new 2010 TSX V6 with Tech Package. A sharp looking car, real fun to drive, comfortable seating and incredible sound system. The Tech Package is an absolute must! (The Blue Tooth Audio function works great with an iPhone!) The power of the V6 is quite an improvement over the 4-cyl. I took both for a test drive, and while the 4-cyl had impressive power, the V6 had a noticeably sportier feel to it. I've had my TSX for 3 months now, and couldn't be happier.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Acura TSX Sedan in VA is:

$139 per month*