2010 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Excellent Decision
By Acuragirl on 03/18/10 11:53 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I'm very much enjoying my new TSX. At first I wasn't sure if I liked the exterior of the vehicle. I was more a fan of the last body style. The front end just seemed so massive and it's a much bigger vehicle than my last. Once I went for a test drive, my view on the TSX changed. The interior and the way the car drives had me sold. It's a fun and sporty car with a luxurious look. I'm very happy I chose the white also. It really stands out from all other vehicles.

Worst that ever had
By CoolGuyNY on 03/08/10 08:57 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My problem is that after 30-45 minutes of driving in cold, my tsx starts blowing cold air from side vents and hot air from the bottom ones. So my legs are sweating and upper body is cold. I tried all possible combination (auto, ac off, etc, etc) and the same result. If I'm raising the temp, it's just blowing harder but the same temp. Took it to a dealer and the saying that is how it suppose to work? Who knows a good lawyer? Cant believe that people aren't talking about it on TV

Worst Car - 4 things that wrong with it
By Bell on 03/08/10 08:18 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car is the worst car that ever had. 1a. GPS doesn't have the information about speed limit(It is nothing like TomTom or Garmin) 1c. when for example you search for “Wendy’s” it gives you Wendy’s that 2000 miles away 2. Microphone. 2a. This is my 3rd car with Bluetooth, and this is the worst Microphone ever. People hear you very bad; it’s like you on a very bad speakerphone. 2b. There is a 3-4 seconds delay between when you answer the phone and people starting to hear you. When it’s cold outside the climate control blows Hot air to the bottom and Cold air to the front vents (and there is no way to close front vents even on manual “floor only” mode still blows air from front side vent

Fantastic value for the $$$
By nyccarguy on 03/05/10 17:59 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased our 2010 Acura TSX TECH as part of the cash for clunkers program over the summer. It will eventually replace my wife's 2007 BMW X3 when the lease is up at the end of July. I really like the sharp, exterior styling. The interior is gorgeous and well put together. I love the ride & handling. The ride is comfortable without being plush. Put your foot down and the TSX zings all the way up to its 7000 RPM redline. The TSX is a terrific value. It gets great gas mileage. I'd recommend it to anybody.

Awesome
By AIH on 03/04/10 15:53 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just got rid of my 2006 BMW 325i for this and dont regret it at all. The interior blows away any 1-5 Series BMW. Ride quality is amazing and the price right now for one is great! Look at spending around 26,900 for one!

Total Satisfaction
By Terry on 03/04/10 13:01 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I had narrowed my choice down to the BMW 328i or the TSX and after driving both cars the choice was fairly easy, with my wife in agreement. First, let me say that unless you are into racing or hot rodding, you don't need the 6 cyl. and you will get the bonus of much better gas mileage. So far I have averaged 27.6 mpg. The car is loaded with features, so you don't really need to buy any options and the price is great for the luxury level. My only complaint is the trunk is access with any bag larger than a "carry-on", but is deep once you get past the opening.

My 2nd Acura
By Markus on 03/02/10 20:27 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've had my TSX for a little over a month now. This is my 2nd Acura (04 MDX ,bought new and still own). I'm very pleased with the power of the 4cly and the gas mileage has been 27-28mpg combined city/hwy. The car has a nice balance of sporty versus comfort, not to little of either. The blue tooth and stereo system work excellent. If this car gives us the same service as the MDX has then I will be an Acura customer for life.

Let's get real about the reviews....
By Schmullis on 02/27/10 15:11 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

So, I read a ton of reviews before leasing this car. Net: This is a very good car for the money. Contrary to what some have said: 1 - This is a quiet car on the highway. Very minor road noise. People can speak at a normal volume and hold a conversation easily at 70 mph. 2 - Very comfortable. Not a mushy "Camry / Buick" ride, but firm, yet quite comfortable. 3 - Handling - very competent. 0.85g on the skid pad, better than most cars. 4 - Acceleration - quite good for a 4 cylinder. 5 - Gas mileage. Avg. 25 mixed and easily tops 30 on the Highway. Sports sedan? If you want one of these, better to buy a rear driver, like a BMW. It "Sporty" Sedan? Absolutely. Great commuter

Awesome with V6
By wch966 on 02/26/10 21:25 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I used to own a 2006 Acura TL. However, once the lease was up on that I decided to try the new TSX V6. Great car, especially with the V6 and the Technology Package. The V6 has tons of power and is very quick off the line. Silky smooth engine and transmission...will get away from you on the interstates if not watching it closely. Got the Crystal Black Pearl with Ebony interior. Had many complements on style, color and all the tech gadgets. Night and day difference in the navigation from my old TL. This one is MUCH better!

Shift Up
By maturedriver on 02/07/10 19:47 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

First time driving a 6-speed manual. The torque and gear match seems to be pushing the driver to shifting up quickly. That is, the car seems to be over powered and over torqued for each of the gear ratio. While this is a manual shift car, it seems to be a manual shift car in an artificial construct.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Acura TSX Sedan in VA is:

$139 per month*