Used 2010 Acura TSX Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

Everything is Perception
By Adrian

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first Japanease Car and after owning many American and a few German cars I am profoundly dissapointed. First the headliner was coming off and had to be replaced, second the rear shock was making an annoying jingling noise and had to be repaired and now I have a thumping noise everytime I step on the brakes and evertime I takeoff. This car feels like its falling apart and it only has 3500 miles on it. The interior is very well appointed but the side dash cover plates do not seem to be well installed. The car has good power for a four cylinder and great fuel economy as compared with large American SUV that I drove before. However just don't see this quality every raves.

The ELS sound system is amazing it even plays DVD Audio in 24 Bit 192 KHz sound which is way better than the annoying CD sound and specially better than the horrible MP3 sound. The leather seats are great. Awesome AC.

Fix the thump noise, fix the suspension and it is the year 2010 why doesn't Acura know how to attach a headliner properly.

AWESOME CAR.WOULD BY AGAIN 5YRS FROM NOW
By taikien

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great design inside and out. Would recommend to family and friends. Great job Honda keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

Technology package is awesome for the money!!!!!!!

would like yo see a little more HP on the 4 Cylinder 250HP would be great if that is possible.

Best car for the money
By king

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I considered the Lexus is250, BMW 3 series and Mercesdes C300. All are a little better than the tsx. But If you get any of these cars with all the features that come standard in the tsx, the the TSX becomes the much better car.Plus, if you enjoy driving a stick shift then the tsx is the most fun to drive. I was only able to test drive a BMW stick but I'll take the TSX six speed manual anyday.

Six speed manual is the best I'd ever driven. Standard features cost 5k-10k more on any other car.

all wheel drive would be nice

If you're short, don't buy
By The Trader

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Traded a 05 Volvo, wonderful car except for turn radius; bought a 10 Prius; traded it for the TSX - talked into it by saleslady rather than the TL, I preferred. What a year! Hate this car; I can't see out the front as the seat won't come up high enough or the steering wheel won't adjust high enough without blocking the dash (at least I can see the dash unlike Prius). Seat belt locks; door too heavy and hinges in wrong places for me. This car was built for a giant. I'm just a little ol lady and don't need all the gadgets, much less the sporty feel.

Back up camera is the only saving feature. Couldn't see out the back without it which is why I sold the Prius.

Place warning for little short people not to buy. Fire my saleslady.

Very Happy with Zero Regrets
By Choule01

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this car after having a 03 Acura TL type S. The new features in the TSX are amazing, although 60 less HP is certainly noticed. I compared the IS250 and the G37, but to equip those cars with Nav, Bluetooth and upgraded stereo would cost considerably more. This is my 5th Acura/Honda purchase. Reliability on all of them has been outstanding. Gas Mileage in mostly city driving is 26 MPG, but on a long trip I was getting 32-34 MPG. I haven't heard any suspension noises, and the headlights illuminate just fine. I would never have considered a 04-08 TSX, but I really love this new design. This car has lived up to my expectations across the board.

Stereo, Nav, bluetooth, seats, exterior design, fuel economy, sport mode paddle shifter.

Backseat room, trunk space, add RDX turbo to base model (I won't pay an extra 5K for a V6 and 1 inch bigger rims)