4-cyl. is. fast & smooth--don't need V6
By Pianist on
2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I used to own a Lexus GS 300. I love that car but the new model is so expensive that I had to seek out other alternatives. After checking out the small sedans of BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Lexus,and the larger Acura TL, the TSX offered the most for the money. The standard features on this base model can cost thousands of dollars if you want them on a BMW 3 series! The TSX has EXTREMELY comfortable seats and high quality leather (both superior to the more expensive TL base model). I love that this car looks like NO OTHER on the road. I have the Vortex blue, which for some reason is very rare. It is an "electric" blue, which goes very well with the all-black leather interior. Don't buy the V6!
Favorite Features
Very fun to drive.Despite negative reviews about the steering and brakes-- both are excellent, and the steering is superior to my more expensive Lexus. The unique look and color is turning heads. It is VERY ROOMY inside, but small on the outside. Great bluetooth phone setup. 4-cyl. eng. is powerful!
Suggested Improvements
Standard radio is only "good". You have pay for the Navigation/Tech Package to get the radio/CD upgrade. I own a GPS and don't need that. Radio upgrade is needed as an option on the base model. The ride in the backseat is a bit harsh on uneven pavement-- better suspension tuning needed.