2010 Acura TSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Exceptional without question
By jazzwarrior on 12/21/10 05:29 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just coming up to my first week of ownership of the TSX. This is my first foreign car as a owner. I worked at General Motors for more than 25 years and drove/owned/leased virtually every luxury/sports car the automaker made since 1981 - including Saab. Without question the TSX is a very fine automobile measurable to any luxury sports sedan on the market. When you compare the technology, creature comforts, the TSX is very price competitive. Mileage is close to 26MPG city; 30-31 mpg on the highway. Contrary to other reviews, the 4 cylinder engine is extremely powerful and accelerates quickly in highway traffic. Reminds me of the turbo charged Saab 9-5.

Second TSX
By him1 on 12/07/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Already have a 2005 Six speed. Was looking for a second car with Automatic. Done the all possible research and test driving. Nothing beats this Acura- so got another one! Compared to 2005 model it is a different car in all respects (and better). Much better build quality, much more luxury and refinement all over. It is by no means underpowered or less sporty (some critics have said last gen was more sporty). This car also has much better road grip, cornering and braking. It will be difficult to find another car within $4-$5000 that matches the TSX - not even TL.

Liked My First So Much I Bought Another
By RHagel on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

For the record, I just came off a 3 year lease on a 08 TSX w/6-speed manual. I loved it, but I was tired of driving a stick. So I bought another, this time an automatic. This car is better in almost every way than the original. Better seats, MUCH better base stereo, better handling, more room, better build qulaity and overall more fun to drive. For those of you who are skeptical about the performance, don't be, there is enough there. Not to mention the automatic shifts quickly and is pretty sporty. This is coming from a self proclaimed auto enthusiast. The bottom line is that you will not find a better value for your money ANYWHERE, especially if you are looking to lease. Two thumbs Up!

Almost Great, but 4 is underpowered
By Tom L Glastonbury CT on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I was down to this and the VW CC and made the wrong choice. It's a nice car, handles great, but it's underpowered with the 4 Cyl automatic especially when entering a freeway. Even in manual mode it's inadequate in the all important 40-60 range. If you are thinking of switching from a 6 cyl to the TSX 4, think twice. The TSX had better features for the price, but when you step on the gas at 40MPH and nothing much happens, features don't help. The 6 cyl was $3,000 more (too much). The VW has it where it counts, low end torque. Unfortunately, the VW came only with leatherette(Vinyl) and my wife hated the VW drving position. My guess is Acura will change to the turbo 4 from the RDX next year.

Great car
By Ddsdriver on 10/23/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

First car I have ever owned that remained flawless for the entire first year and expect it to remain that way.

What a Over Price Car !!!!!
By Over Price Car on 10/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I can't believe any buyer would pay over 30K for a base four-cylinder car with 201 Horsepower? Car is small and under power especially going up mountains. For this price buyer can get 2011 Toyota Camry SE V6 or 2011 Honda Accord V6 EX. Both cars has more power and more room and better looking cars. Need i say anymore????

Outstanding
By driver on 10/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Had 06 TSX. Great car but a little small and terrible turning radius. The 10 has the size just about right and they fixed the turning radius. Just finished driving coastal highway (1/101) from SanDiego to Astoria and had a fantastic road trip. Never dreaded getting back into the car. Average 25 city and 35 highway. Who needs a hybrid?

Best car I've had in 40 years TSX 4cyl
By Michigan girl on 10/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My previous car was a 2008 TL, before that a VW Passat, Audi A4 sport, Acura TL, Subaru X 2, Pontiac, Chevrolet, CHevelle Super Sports; Surprisingly, TSX is much quieter (far less road noise) than any previous car. Surprisingly, it is very peppy, fun to drive. The ELS sound system is BY FAR the best stereo in a car ever. I'm short, small, but seat position adjusts better for me than any previous car. TSX is only minimally smaller than the 2008 TL. It's not the smoothest car in driving over bumps, but having a ultra smooth drive is not a priority for me as much as quiet ride and sound system. There is minimal engine sound when revving it at mid speed but none on the freeway.

very well refined
By Dave on 10/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I always thought of Acura as an overproced Honda. I had an Accord for 12 years and test drove a new one. Very nice ride but really bored me. Test drove a VW CC and liked it but not sold on VW reliability. I considered the 328i, the infiniti and the Audi. All very nice cars and from a driving purist perspective, all better handling than the TSX. However, the price tags were all over 35k and this I got for around 27k.I like that it has a lot of standard features and is comfortable. Acrua always does things that makes sense and I am happier every day I drive the car.I opted for the 4 cyl as the 6 cyl pricing would have steered me in another direction.I like that it doesnt look like every car uc

Great vehicle
By Kevinmac on 10/01/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The V6 TSX is a great vehicle, being fun to driv3 and acceleratin is above pr. Edmunds has 0-60 sprints as 6.4, it's more like 5.7- 5.8, with 1/4 miles coming in at about 14.5. These time were measured in sport mode. Great car fun to drive!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Acura TSX in VA is:

$139 per month*