2010 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Four years and still love it
By dapper_dan on 05/03/14 18:02 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

It's been 4 years and 48,000 miles and this is still a fun car to drive. Absolutely no problems, runs great, good balance of performance, handling, economy, comfort. I get over 30 MPG on trips when driving 70-75 mph. Trip computer is always 10% optimistic but I check it and do the math.

Best car for the money
By king on 09/07/10 14:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I considered the Lexus is250, BMW 3 series and Mercesdes C300. All are a little better than the tsx. But If you get any of these cars with all the features that come standard in the tsx, the the TSX becomes the much better car.Plus, if you enjoy driving a stick shift then the tsx is the most fun to drive. I was only able to test drive a BMW stick but I'll take the TSX six speed manual anyday.

Excellent Decision
By Acuragirl on 03/18/10 11:53 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I'm very much enjoying my new TSX. At first I wasn't sure if I liked the exterior of the vehicle. I was more a fan of the last body style. The front end just seemed so massive and it's a much bigger vehicle than my last. Once I went for a test drive, my view on the TSX changed. The interior and the way the car drives had me sold. It's a fun and sporty car with a luxurious look. I'm very happy I chose the white also. It really stands out from all other vehicles.

Love it!
By Dan K. on 01/16/10 09:04 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

After 1000 miles I now have the sense of the car and it feels great. I bought it in Nov and only had a couple weeks before a major snow. No issues, and handles well. Sure a little more torque would be fun if you're drag racing, but with 6 speeds you can match to the situation is goes great. Lots of fun to run through the gears with the smooth shifting and great clutch feel. I felt the automatic was a little busy shifting up/down, but the auto does get a little better mpg. I use it mostly for commuting and it makes the drive pleasant and engaging. I get about 25 mpg with mix of commuter driving, and the trip computer says 27, so about 10% optimistic (same as my last car).

Great daily driver
By Ned on 11/06/09 06:09 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

My TSX replaced a 2001 Saab 9-5 Aero, and despite less power, I prefer the Acura's engine. It's smooth, sounds great, revs freely, and has enough power to be entertaining with 6MT. It delivers good mileage too. I love the interior: fantastic seats, good visibility, great ergonomics, and even the base stereo is excellent. For an urban enthusiast's daily driver, the suspension tuning is perfect. It's tight and responsive but never harsh. Only fly in the ointment is the steering. It's numb on center, which isn't great on the highway and detracts from driving feel. But it's accurate, with good off-center feel, which works great on twisty roads.

Excellent Car
By Accura Driver on 11/03/09 19:15 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I test drove the manual and the auto. The manual is the one to get. I find my TSX fairly entertaining to drive on windy roads and yet very comfortable and relaxing in the highway. The interior is a nice place to be; the seats are exceptionally comfortable. The engine is refined and is powerful enough to be fun with the manual. It is only at speeds above 60 mph where it cannot compete with the smoothness of a good V6. I'm impressed with the fuel economy, 31 mpg. Quality is excellent, I have not found a single rattle or manufacturing defect.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Acura TSX Sedan in VA is:

$127 per month*