Used 2010 Acura TSX Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Acura Tsx - Consumer Reviews

2010 Acura TSX Sedan

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

Most Helpful|
Disappointing
By ssmu

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My wife has been driving a TSX since 2004, its first model year. We've been quite happy with that car; it drives well, it's comfortable, and it's been quite reliable. So when I decided that I didn't want to spend any more money on my aging BMW 323i, I bought a 2010 TSX. Bad decision. Although the car is comfortable and fairly quick off the line, its steering is unforgivable. The electric power steering has a pretty good-sized dead zone at the center point, and it requires constant attention at highway speeds to keep the car pointed in a straight line. After a month I gave up and got rid of the thing. I now have an Acura TL with the works, which I absolutely love.

Favorite Features

Acceleration off the line Seat comfort Fold-down rear seats heated seats Stereo Bluetooth and iPod integration Overall feature package is great; Acura keeps it very simple so that you don't get nickled and dimed for each and every option.

Suggested Improvements

Steering feel (dealbreaker) Acceleration/pickup at speed; very sluggish when you want to go from 60 to 70.

Four years and still love it
By dapper_dan

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

It's been 4 years and 48,000 miles and this is still a fun car to drive. Absolutely no problems, runs great, good balance of performance, handling, economy, comfort. I get over 30 MPG on trips when driving 70-75 mph. Trip computer is always 10% optimistic but I check it and do the math.

Favorite Features

Drivers seat comfortable, great handling, I like the 6 speed manual that keeps me a little more engaged in the drive, and it improves performance and MPG.

Suggested Improvements

Just a little more torque would be nice. Seems like a 2L turbo would be perfect for this. I drove the V6 and it seemed heavy in front end.

1st Time Acura Owner
By luvcars32

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just got my 1st Acura and couldn't be more impressed. I was going to stay in the Toyota family, but thought I'd give Acura a try. I couldn't be more impressed. I love the interior and exterior style and quality. I've had a BMW 328i and honestly, I like the TSX better. I needed a sedan, and I'm glad I chose this one.

Favorite Features

The best part is all the features offered. Not only does my car have everything I could need in my interior, but the quality is there as well. I did a lot of research before purchasing and I'm glad I read reviews as well. This is such a great car!

Suggested Improvements

If i really had to complain or make changes, I'd say...I do not like is the steering. It seems tight. I had a FWD car before this TSX and I had much more manuverability. Also, from what I've readd, you cannot delete the Bluetooth Phonebook all at once. I purchased used and have to take all the entries out one by one. Lastly, the wheels. For such a fantastic looking car, very poor looking wheels. Out of all the cars I've owned in my life, this is the 1st time I felt like the wheels have to be replaced, to match the quality of the rest of the car.

Three years, true love!
By amatista

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Three years 36,000 miles later, I still adore my TSX. Superbly reliable (great after my previous car, a Murano, got bought back under the lemon law), great gas mileage (avg. 30 miles per fill up) and a joy to drive.

Favorite Features

The reliability and gas mileage. Love all the fun standard features like XM, sunroof, two driver seat memory, and homelink.

Suggested Improvements

Honestly, none I can think of. At this point I wish it were bigger as I'm going to trade it in as I have twins on the way. I will sorely miss my TSX.

Too small and weak
By ultrarunner100

2010 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Power doesn't come in until 4500rpm, usually shifts before that point. Manual mode ups the fun factor a bit. Steering is very light but precise. Handling is good overall. Definitely get the v6. Smaller car inside, especially if you're tall or plan to carry a few passengers. Takes premium gas.