2010 Acura TSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Four years and still love it
By dapper_dan on 05/03/14 18:02 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

It's been 4 years and 48,000 miles and this is still a fun car to drive. Absolutely no problems, runs great, good balance of performance, handling, economy, comfort. I get over 30 MPG on trips when driving 70-75 mph. Trip computer is always 10% optimistic but I check it and do the math.

Three years, true love!
By amatista on 12/29/12 16:12 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Three years 36,000 miles later, I still adore my TSX. Superbly reliable (great after my previous car, a Murano, got bought back under the lemon law), great gas mileage (avg. 30 miles per fill up) and a joy to drive.

Love at First Drive!!!
By bbimmer7 on 09/30/12 13:06 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It was an extensive car search, but the minute I got behind the wheel I knew this was the car for me! I wanted something that had the right balance of style, luxury, performance, and quality... the TSX V6 has all of that! I looked at a number of CPO luxury cars, but none of them could compare to value and reliability of the Acura. One of my other top considerations was the VW CC, but I didn't like its bland vinyl interior and below-average reliability. The TSX is a very attractive car. So many sedans these days look bloated and dull. The TSX's sleek profile and aggressive stance make it look like the sports sedan it truly is.

Too small and weak
By ultrarunner100 on 08/20/12 21:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Power doesn't come in until 4500rpm, usually shifts before that point. Manual mode ups the fun factor a bit. Steering is very light but precise. Handling is good overall. Definitely get the v6. Smaller car inside, especially if you're tall or plan to carry a few passengers. Takes premium gas.

1st Time Acura Owner
By luvcars32 on 04/09/12 11:26 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just got my 1st Acura and couldn't be more impressed. I was going to stay in the Toyota family, but thought I'd give Acura a try. I couldn't be more impressed. I love the interior and exterior style and quality. I've had a BMW 328i and honestly, I like the TSX better. I needed a sedan, and I'm glad I chose this one.

TSX #2
By pbacura on 03/06/11 19:30 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Replaced '08 TSX with '10 TSX about 8 mos & 8800 miles ago. New model feels larger, more comfortable, and more expensive than the previous one. The comfort comes at the expense of the lively, responsive steering that made the Gen 1 TSX such a pleasure to drive. Although a common complaint is the lack of 4cyl power, I have never found that to be an issue. I still think it is an excellent value as a entry level sports/luxury sedan.

Great car
By rdawg23 on 02/06/11 08:35 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I traded in a "glitchy" Honda Civic Hybrid for a TSX Tech last year and am not regretting my decision. The TSX offers good gas mileage for the class of vehicle and has enough power so you don't feel like you're going nowhere when accelerating. The navigation unit is good, and yes, while it doesn't have some of the latest features you get from a TomTom or Garmin you buy from your neighborhood electronics store, it can hold it's own. My advice is to read the manual and really learn how to use it just like you would any other computer. The ELS audio system included with the tech package is an incredible audio system. When using any digital source, the sound has a lot of depth and quality

This Car Was Made for Me - Update
By david_r on 01/28/11 16:54 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have now owned car since June 2010. Would buy another without a second thought. Outstanding value given all the features in the technology package. The handling is superb; chassis limits/FWD limits can not be legally reached on public streets. It took me a 90 degree turn with slight drift to get inside front tire to lift enough to engage the stability control. Traction and vehicle stability control work extremely well in snowy or slick conditions. Took a 3000 mile road trip from Seattle area to western Nebraska; car was loaded. Had no lack of power or acceleration issues with mountain passes or passing other cars.

Disappointing
By ssmu on 01/19/11 20:36 PM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My wife has been driving a TSX since 2004, its first model year. We've been quite happy with that car; it drives well, it's comfortable, and it's been quite reliable. So when I decided that I didn't want to spend any more money on my aging BMW 323i, I bought a 2010 TSX. Bad decision. Although the car is comfortable and fairly quick off the line, its steering is unforgivable. The electric power steering has a pretty good-sized dead zone at the center point, and it requires constant attention at highway speeds to keep the car pointed in a straight line. After a month I gave up and got rid of the thing. I now have an Acura TL with the works, which I absolutely love.

Exceptional without question
By jazzwarrior on 12/21/10 05:29 AM (PST)

2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just coming up to my first week of ownership of the TSX. This is my first foreign car as a owner. I worked at General Motors for more than 25 years and drove/owned/leased virtually every luxury/sports car the automaker made since 1981 - including Saab. Without question the TSX is a very fine automobile measurable to any luxury sports sedan on the market. When you compare the technology, creature comforts, the TSX is very price competitive. Mileage is close to 26MPG city; 30-31 mpg on the highway. Contrary to other reviews, the 4 cylinder engine is extremely powerful and accelerates quickly in highway traffic. Reminds me of the turbo charged Saab 9-5.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Acura TSX in VA is:

$136 per month*