2009 Acura TSX Consumer Review: Great car, with some issues

2009 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

2009 Acura TSX

Technology Package Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Great car, with some issues
By yitz1 on

2009 Acura TSX Technology Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

When shopping for a new car in '08, I test drove a bunch of different cars in this class. Though I liked the Lexus IS a little better, it was much more expensive. Overall, I've enjoyed this car. Recently, though, I've been having some issues. The bluetooth doesn't pick up the call until I redial, and they haven't been able to figure it out. The tires and rims seem really fragile and are very expensive to replace. I've been getting vibration in the steering wheel and have been told that all my rims are bent! A little black plastic piece surrounding the mirror broke. I thought it good just be popped out and replaced for about $25; surprise, I had to replace the whole mirror at a cost of $350!

It's really roomy in front and handles great. It has good mileage (although I don't like that it requires premium gas), and surprisingly good acceleration and zip, especially for a 4-cylinder. GPS and sound system are great. I like the styling.

Wheels need to be much more solid. Bluetooth more reliable. Parts more reasonably priced and available .

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review