Great car, with some issues
By yitz1 on
2009 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
When shopping for a new car in '08, I test drove a bunch of different cars in this class. Though I liked the Lexus IS a little better, it was much more expensive. Overall, I've enjoyed this car. Recently, though, I've been having some issues. The bluetooth doesn't pick up the call until I redial, and they haven't been able to figure it out. The tires and rims seem really fragile and are very expensive to replace. I've been getting vibration in the steering wheel and have been told that all my rims are bent! A little black plastic piece surrounding the mirror broke. I thought it good just be popped out and replaced for about $25; surprise, I had to replace the whole mirror at a cost of $350!
Favorite Features
It's really roomy in front and handles great. It has good mileage (although I don't like that it requires premium gas), and surprisingly good acceleration and zip, especially for a 4-cylinder. GPS and sound system are great. I like the styling.
Suggested Improvements
Wheels need to be much more solid. Bluetooth more reliable. Parts more reasonably priced and available .