2009 Acura TSX Consumer Review: Love My TSX - AWD Would be Fan

2009 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

2009 Acura TSX

Base Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Love My TSX - AWD Would be Fantastic
By KAB on

2009 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I most definitely love my car. Outstanding owner experience. Bought it in October 2008 and have logged 17K+ miles to date. No defects at all! I shopped Lexus, BMW etc. and settled on the TSX. Final choices came down to new TSX or used TL (or used BMW 330xi). Former Honda owner so in the end I wanted reliability and sacrificed AWD. The car is a pleasure to drive (quiet, no rattles etc.). For pure fun, I would have bought the BM'r, but did not want to face any downstream reliability or expensive maintenance. The only minor negative is the car is really so-so in the snow (even with snows) ... traction is not great. Everything else meets or beats my expectations!

Satellite radio, Acura ownership experience (zero issues to date with the car), exterior appearance and very happy with MPG (averaging close to 30 MPG as I do mostly highway driving).

1) I would never own another car if Acura added a model with AWD (the TL is a little too big and pricey). 2) Back seat area is a bit tight - not too bad though.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review