2009 Acura TSX 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic w/Technology Package Consumer Review - It's still new, but...

2009 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

2009 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Base Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic w/Technology Package)

It's still new, but...
By Woodlands on

2009 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

So after driving some (used) BMWs and Infiniti's, I settled on this as it is brand new and has all the tech features I want. I didn't want to drop another $8-15k for the same things. So far I am very impressed with the performance, although it doesn't match BMW or Infiniti. That's not why I bought it. I do not race cars for a living, I drive near 80 miles per day commuting. I need fun and comfort. This car delivers on these. From the very intuitive voice recognition, to the sat radio and USB interface, there is so much fun to be had here. While it is much maligned by um... "professional" reviewers, I thoroughly love this car. For under $30k it more than meets my needs and wants.

Favorite Features

Nav with real time traffic, USB interface, paddle shifters, button heavy console, all the different features with the nav, comfortable seats.

Suggested Improvements

Add push button start/stop. Can't be that much more cost. Find a way to increase rear visibility.