Great car, poor speakers
By phoking on
2009 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 6M)
I have the Tech package 6 speed and love the car, but have a few complaints here and there and have owned it for just under 1 year. Pros, I love the interior look of the car. The design of the dashboard is pretty sleek and I think everything flows really nicely. Especially the gauges at night. You get a pretty nice feel from the shifter. but lately it feels like it kinda "clunks" in to 3rd instead of slipping in like it usually does. And with the tech package, you get one of the best sounding factory audio settings Cons: with that said about the audio, the speakers are bad quality. I've had 3 speakers blow since owning the car, and I listen at moderate to low levels only. Handling is subpar.
Favorite Features
GPS - I've only used a few GPS systems, but the GPS on the tech package is probably my favorite. At first i thought it was going to be difficult to us the GPS compared to a touch screen, but it is very easy to navigate though the menus with the nob thing.
Suggested Improvements
Use higher quality speakers as this seems to be a common problem with the tech package. There should be some kind of recall in workmanship for that. Stronger sway bar should be added for better handling and more driver confidence.