Good value for money
By AcuraCU2 on
2009 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
If you're cost conscious, fuel miser, but yet want a sporty, upscale, reliable, practical and techie car, this is the right car for you. I get 31mpg on long trips, Navigation and traffic reports are very useful. Acceleration is pretty smooth up to 100mph (umm...so I've heard ;) Looks nice and modern inside and out, and top notch fit and finish. The car is no slouch, but the car feels faster than it really is when it's moving. Overall, great value for money and should last a long time. I came from the 1st gen TSX, and this car feels more upscale.
Favorite Features
I like the highway fuel mileage, 30+mpg, Can virtually any audio source you throw at it, Bluetooth connectivity is flawless for phone and music, rearview camera and side-dipping mirror are very useful. Navigation system easy to use. Large trunk can handle a bike when split seats are folded.
Suggested Improvements
Drive by wire throttle is most aggressive than 1G, it's somewhat difficult to ease in on the throttle when accelerating from stop. Still fuel thirsty in city. (20-21mpg). Car isn't responsive to voice commands sometimes, so I rarely use it. Navigation screen glare (fixed for 2010)