2009 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
What a car!
By Larry on 06/01/08 18:58 PM (PDT)

2009 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Saw the TSX and was blown away. We travel a lot so handling/ride/comfort are important. Got it on a Mon., left for 1300+ mi. trip on Fri. What a great surprise bonus: first tank, 523 mi. w/51 mi left; varied speed 68-78, 35.5 MPG!! Mountain twisties w/paddles were great fun; handling is confident and sure-footed. Some aggressive driving/small town traffic brought second fill-up to 29.8. Trip home was combo of 2-lane w/small towns and interstate, 33.7 mpg. Did not expect NEAR this! The sound system/iPod convenience is marvelous. TSX is very comfortable; two 500+ days not tiring at all. Compare the 7 or so cars in this class- nearest comparably equipped car is priced $5K higher.

Nice Ride
By Mike on 05/31/08 09:19 AM (PDT)

2009 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I just got the car and so far I am very pleased. I turned in a Volvo S60 2.5T and got the TSX. The TSX is so much more fun to drive, the 6 speed gearbox is smooth and the clutch is fantastic. I read many semi negative reviews on the new TSX, I guess I am not a sport sedan enthusiast because the pick up and handling of this car IMO are great. Overall I feel its a lot of car for the price.

Awesome car!!!
By trevmann on 05/21/08 19:00 PM (PDT)

2009 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just picked up my new '09 TSX this afternoon, and I think I'm in love! This car is absolutely amazing! I traded in my '08 TSX because I loved the new styling of this car so much. The new '09 seems to drive even smoother than the '08, seems to handle better, and the audio system is definitely improved. I had no complaints about my '08, I just really liked the new design. I really like the backup camera in the new '09, I like the Acuralink feature on the new '09, and the interior and exterior design is definitely on par! I am very pleased with Acura's new design!

Best Acura To Date
By D on 05/21/08 14:02 PM (PDT)

2009 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I have owned every Acura model except the RL since 2004, and this is my favorite of all! I bought this car the day it came out, and I must say the car is worth every dollar! This car is better than any Lexus, BMW, or Infiniti in its segment for a much less cost. Great space, build quality, and style. This car is a head turner that I highly recommend!

The perfect car!
By jdriver72 on 05/21/08 01:20 AM (PDT)

2009 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I traded in my '07 Civic Ex/nav for my '09 TSX. Its beautiful! In this price range you just cant beat it. Went in for a TL but fell in love with the tsx. Under 800 miles and I am getting 25 mpg. The sound system is amazing and the iPod interface is astounding. It rides like a dream and turns a lot of heads

Fantastic car so far
By doc067 on 05/19/08 20:55 PM (PDT)

2009 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought this car last weekend, and so far I just love it and am having a blast driving it. The exterior design is sharp and unique. The interior is luxurious and relaxing. I live in Chicago, which is not known for having the best roads in the world, but the ride is as smooth as you can expect over some very rough surfaces. Despite what some reviewers are saying, I am very pleased with the handling of the car. I also love all of the tech features, even in my base model. The driver's seat memory has been especially useful. It seems that Acura thought of absolutely everything in this car. And you know it's gonna be reliable. In this price range, I don't see how you could do better.

2009 Acura TSX
By M. Alari on 05/13/08 17:08 PM (PDT)

2009 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Down sized from a luxury SUV. First benefit is the average MPG for my first week of 29.4! Great styling, performance and comfort.

I am in love
By Heather on 05/13/08 14:59 PM (PDT)

2009 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I have had this car for a little over a week now. I am totally giddy! Went in to get a TL and came out with the TSX. Test drove the TL and the TSX is so much more fun! I got the manual and it is a chore for me to do the speed limit now. The ride is so smooth. I love the exterior, the sound system is also amazing. The interior in my opinion is simply gorgeous! Beautiful leather and dash. No wood grain for me thank you.

Meet the New Boss!
By dag14qb on 05/07/08 09:16 AM (PDT)

2009 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The New TSX is nothing like the old one, it has sharp crisp lines, ground effects, beautiful wheels, and a very aggressive look. The first think I noticed is the Cockpit, with the new gauges, revamped center console, and the Navigation screen now indented into dash, there is no "cabin" feel to the car, it feels like a cockpit! The ride is amazing as well, if i drove it blindfolded i would swear it was a six cylinder. The 09 actually has 4 less hp than my old 05, yet it is faster due to more torque. I am completely enthralled by this vehicle, it is as dramatic a change as i have ever seen since i test drove the 04 TL when compared to the 03 TL. This is a beautiful car inside and out

First Impressions 2009 TSX
By John Duval on 05/04/08 23:01 PM (PDT)

2009 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My wife and I drove the 2009 model, then the 2008 for comparison. We thought we might get a deal on the 2008 model, but the new model was well worth the higher price! The ride is much more refined and less floaty, the steering lighter and more connected. It feels very nimble, just the way I want an urban commuter. The steering may be too light for sport sedan enthusiasts. The ride is still a little busy and noisy, which is typical of this makers products, but very acceptable, and lightyears ahead of my RDX. The finish and feature set are by far the best we saw any where near this price.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Acura TSX Sedan in VA is:

$126 per month*