Used 2009 Acura TSX Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Acura Tsx - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

Acura TSX
By Ryan

2009 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased my Acura TSX 5 days ago and I love it. At first I would kind of skeptical about buying a 4 cylinder vehicle, never even drove one before, but I can't even tell it's a 4 cylinder. If you are looking for an entry level luxury car, go and test drive one today! I bought mine from Smail Acura in Greensburg, PA and they showed me top of the line service.

Favorite Features

Blue Tooth Wireless, XM Radio, Sound System!!!!!! (even though the tech package has a better sound system), Gas Mileage (I am averaging 25 mpg) & looking at the faces of other drivers share on my car.

Suggested Improvements

Maybe 6 CD changer available in the base model.

Great car
By Stathis

2009 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is a great car... premium feeling for not that much $. While the engine is adequate, the lack of torque at low rpm is obvious.

Favorite Features

Sound system

Suggested Improvements

A turbo engine

13 years with a Mercedes, now my Acura
By Bru

2009 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I leased a Mercedes C280 sedan new in '96 then bought out my lease. I had considered replacing it since about '03, looked for a new car every so often but couldn't find a worthy replacement, test drove many cars. This TSX was love at first sight. I had no idea Acura had redesigned the TSX until I visited the dealership - old one was a little too small & plain for me. Love It! Awesome! Fun! Intuitive! I feel like I'm driving the best looking car (definitely under 50K!) on the road. Honda/Acura reliability, 0-60 faster than the inline-6 Benz I sold, handles great, all the gadgets you want. Didn't get the tech package because a 6 disc changer is so 90's and I want a portable NAV. Cool!

Favorite Features

Engine, Perforated tan leather, Audio system with USB, Seat comfort, Safety: 5 Star all around, MPGs, Acura sales staff professionalism. Design: TSX FRONT!, TSX SIDE! TSX REAR! (dual chrome exhaust even) Interior layout, road feel, size of the car, dash lighting at night, name it

Suggested Improvements

Um...major sun reflection on the Central Information screen on very sunny days with the sunroof open, that's it.

Great car
By no

2009 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I was a confirmed small car driver but this car has changed my mind, it is not the big slow mid size but a taste of luxury I was not expecting at the price point. It is smooth and effortless to drive and gets me 31mph which is close to my old mini.

Favorite Features

The sound system which allows me to plug in my Ipod without having to purchase extra fixtures and the zoned climate control, no more arguing over too hot or too cold with my passengers.

LOVE 09 TSX
By Stephanie

2009 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I had been looking for a car for several months. When the new body style was released I fell in love. I use my vehicle to drive to and from work and school. She (my TSX) has taken good care of me. I look forward to getting in my vehicle every morning, traffic or not she is amazingly comfortable.

Favorite Features

Favorite Feature is probably the seat warmers and the ipod connect. I know a lot of cars have this feature now... but I probably use these the most.

Suggested Improvements

The navigation feature is helpful to have when you have a specific address. For some reason when you search for a specific place like CarMax it finds an address in another state. The technology may need to be updated.