2009 Acura TSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Sold my 2007 TL for the TSX
By Bob Jamesson on 06/26/08 05:03 AM (PDT)

2009 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I had a 2007 Acura TL with only 11,000 miles on it. I sold it and am glad I bought the 2009 TSX. It's quieter, handles better and the gas mileage is much improved : I went from averaging 20mpg to 28mpg. That's an approximate savings of almost $600 annually based on the 10,000 miles I drive. The TSX's looks are complimented by people that see the vehicle. It's an all around enjoyable car to drive and as much as I liked my TL, I like my TSX better.

After 2 Month's & 2000 Miles
By Catman1953 on 06/25/08 20:34 PM (PDT)

2009 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Test drove both the TL & TSX and the TSX is a lot more fun to drive so I bought it. Love the interior and overall exterior, unsure about the huge grill. I'm just hoping that it isn't a rock magnet. Performance and mpg are fine for my taste. My complaints are minor ones: way too much glare from the navi window, no inside gas door release, I can see it freezing it up in the winter, and when using the bluetooth it's annoying to say dial or call a number and then having to confirm what you want to dial. Great handling car in the city and definitely comfortable. Simply love the car.

Great Buy, Great Decision
By stones3131 on 06/25/08 11:11 AM (PDT)

2009 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just picked my new '09 TSX (Polished Metal/Black) on Monday. So far it's been nothing but fun fun fun to drive. The Bluetooth is an amazing feature. The base model comes pretty loaded up with the exception of a CD changer and the navigation system, but really, why spend the extra $3,000 or so on the navigation system when you can just go to Wal-Mart or Target and buy one for around $200? Anyway, I'm glad I got the car. It was between this or the '08 Accord and even though the dashboards are very similar, the exterior design was the deciding factor for me. It looks great!

TSX '09
By Tom on 06/21/08 10:47 AM (PDT)

2009 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have had it almost 2 months with 2000+ miles and extremely pleased. Drove both 08 and 09 TSXs and 09 is vast improvement. Interior feels much larger, probably due to dash design. I'm 6'4" and fit perfectly. Avg city driving 24.2 mpg and highway 36.1 (cruise set at 71 mph). Very comfortable on long trip of 300+ miles. Really appreciate that these cars come fully loaded.

STRICTLY FOREIGN
By C-LO on 06/19/08 03:48 AM (PDT)

2009 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this car for my wife. We love it! Traded an SUV. Can you say gas saver! The quality of the car is 1st class. It has so much leg room in it. My wife wanted the TL, until she fell in love with the TSX. For the price, it's gonna be hard to beat!

09 TSX is Absolutely Amazing!!
By Yanks4life on 06/17/08 08:50 AM (PDT)

2009 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I sold my '04 Mazda 6 for my new '09 TSX. I have had it for a little over a week and I am absolutely in love with it! When I first saw it was coming out with all of these features I knew I had to have it, so it was really only new car I looked at and boy I am not disappointed. I am getting great gas mileage for normal city driving and highway to work driving. The sound system and display is amazing with tons and tons of features you will love to play with. I can't wait to drive it every day and everyone I have shown can't say enough about how great it looks! Don't wait, Go get one today!

Switched from Muscle Car
By Gmdavis5 on 06/14/08 05:43 AM (PDT)

2009 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Switched from a 2005 Cadillac CTS-V with 400hp to the new 2009 Acura TSX due to increasing gas prices. The Acura is half the price and exceeds the Cadi performance.

I travel a lot
By Price Winters on 06/12/08 18:51 PM (PDT)

2009 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I tried 15 different cars while waiting for the new TSX. My salesman told me it would be worth the wait. I am in sales and put on heavy miles. So far I have put over 1000 miles on it. I looked at all the 4 cyls because at 4.00 a gallon gas I thought I needed to move down. I am so happy I did it. This car has been nothing short of spectacular. The ride is solid, the power is fun and all you need in the city. I love the reworking of the Vtec it seems much more useable than the old model was. I am 6'2" 285 lbs and am very comfortable. The stereo and navi in itself are exceeding my expectations, especially the nav traffic with the re routing feature, in Houston I have to use this a lot!

Happy Buyer!
By Allen on 06/10/08 14:18 PM (PDT)

2009 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Luckily, my 12mpg Infiniti QX56 has been traded and this 2009 Acura TSX is the replacement! I just wish I bought one of these before. Great handling! Smooth and quiet! Exceptional automobile! A good size trunk will work for weekend getaways with my wife and 2 girls! The design is "slick and sassy"! I've owned a '95 Lexus ES300 and a 2002 Volvo S80. The Acura TSX beats both, in every way, by a mile!

Great Car
By billy on 06/03/08 19:21 PM (PDT)

2009 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just bought one for my wife. At 6'4" 200 lbs I fit in it fine. Was considering the TL for the extra room but the wife fell in love with the TSX. I wish I would have bought an Acura a long time ago. So far stop and go city 27 mpg and 33 on highway with the dummy meter. Would def buy again.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Acura TSX in VA is:

$126 per month*