2008 Acura TSX Consumer Review: Wow! What took me so long?

2008 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Wow! What took me so long?
By mrbeds on

2008 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've driven over 40000 miles per year for the last 15 years and I used to think "a car is a car". Not any more - the TSX changed that! After 4700 miles in 5 weeks I still can't wait to drive the TSX. I am much more involved in driving the TSX, probably because input and response is excellent. Compared to my last "big 3" vehicle this is a definite step-up at a very similar cost. This car likes to run with the big dogs! It doesn't know it is considered an entry level sport sedan.

Quality of materials, fit and finish. Headlights are superbright but don't seem to bother other drivers. Handling is predictable, solid and secure and tons of fun. Standard list of goodies is impressive. Driver seat is supportive and comfortable for the long haul. Sound system is strong. 30+ MPG.

Daytime running lights would be nice. The auto experts say the body style is dated, but after you drive it you won't care!