Love It!
By gc on
2008 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I've had this car for 2yrs now and overall I truly love it. I have it in pearl white w/ black leather interior and it looks great. The HIDs are awesome and the handling is top notch. The lights in the dashboard look nice (blue white and red) & are bright. The leather bucket seats are comfortable for me (I'm 5'4)and there is plenty of room inside. Driving feels extremely smooth and breaking is great. This is my first car and I'm scared to try a new one b/c I might be disappointed. I prefer the '08 model over the '09 simply b/c the exterior look can't be beat. I love this car & I don't want to give it up next yr when my lease is over. I recommend it to all who love a fun, safe, & reliable car!
Favorite Features
HIDs (& highbeams), heated side mirrors, memory & heated seats, bluetooth link, body style & appearance, iPod connect, fast & smooth ride, homelink, buttons on driving wheel (vol., BT link, etc.) It's a beautiful car!
Suggested Improvements
Change location of sunroof controls, fix sound a/c vents makes sometimes when turned on, and that's pretty much it.