2008 Acura TSX Consumer Review: Just got mine

2008 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

Just got mine
By Rich W on

2008 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just got my 2008 TSX. I drove the car online using Acura's virtual system and found it to be perfect. I spent less than 30 minutes at the dealership to get a feel for the real car. After a couple of days of haggling my TSX was shipped from Lexington. This is about the 10th Honda/Acura that I have owned and the TSX has the least peppiest motor of them all. My salesperson described the TSX as an Accord on steroids and I would have to say that the statement is accurate. Acceleration is boring but the rest of the car fits me perfectly. Not sure if they changed the stock stereo system in 2008 but my stereo sounds great. It works great with my iPod.

I like the voice recognition software. The iPod hookup is a plus. I got a rear deck spoiler and I think it helps with the overall appearance of the car. I think Acura/Honda paints a nice red car.

Crazy that this car only gets 20 MPG in the city being that it is horribly underpowered. I would have paid to be able to type S my TSX.