Great Ride! Great Price!
By TLP on
2008 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)
I focused my search to upgrade my ride from a long-in-the-tooth '98 Civic EX (168,00 miles and still going strong) on the Honda and Toyota lines. I wanted an economical sedan that was an upgrade from a Civic. I considered Solara, Camry, Lexus IS, and Accord. The TSX was an easy winner - based on value, appearance, size, and performance. My wife drives an '05 Accord and when we first test drove the TSX, she said "It looks like my Accord". Let me assure you, this is definitely not an Accord. The TSX is shorter and narrower than an Accord (it is actually more similar in size to my Civic). From a performance standpoint this car has great road feel. Try it, you will like it.
Favorite Features
Silky smooth clutch, great handling, user friendly interior especially heated seats, two-zone climate control, multi-functional stereo system including a great MP3 hook-up and XM radio. Since I live in Minnesota, I can only assume I'm going to love the heated side mirrors this winter.
Suggested Improvements
MPG is OK, but could be a little better for a 4-cylinder, especially one that drinks premium fuel.