2008 Acura TSX Consumer Review: Could not be happier

2008 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Review

Could not be happier
By John on

2008 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My previous car was a VW Jetta (w/ Turbo). I was looking at 3 series BMWs, Lexus IS 250 and the TSX. I ended up with the TSX and could not be happier. After reading reviews I was worried that the car would not have the pick-up I desired. I envisioned it being like my brother's civic. Not the case and in fact I don't notice much of a differnce outside of not have the turbo kick-in at 6000 rpms. I also thought the body was somewhat plain at first, but have since grown to love it. This is a great car for anyone in the entry level luxury sedan market.

The TSX is not an Accord with a $10k "A" on the front; navigation is great; price to performance ratio when compared to other luxury sedans in its price range; the body and style of the car; and the interior design. My buddy has a 2006 325 xi and when the cars are next to each other, I prefer mine.

Radio is good especially compared to the Jetta but the speakers are a bit 'tinnie'. XM radio is not as good as I thought it would be (not the car's fault).