Great entry lux car, nav not worth $2k
By U2Guy on
2008 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
Bought the car for the wife, she loves it. She loves the Nav, I think it isn't worth the $2k (especially now that we both have iPhones :)). Navigation should have real time traffic and weather, like my iPhone or any other handheld GPS unit. The only negative so far is the brakes. They are terrible. Okay, so they do stop the car, but they are weak and stopping distance is longer than expected. Took some getting use to, to say the least! The Bluetooth is cool, but limited. People complain a lot that they can't hear us (and I'm a loud guy). All in all, a great car for the price! We are happy with it & would buy again. Good (not great) MPG average 25 MPG in mixed driving.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth and Nav (even with the limitations). The fact that everything is standard: leather, sunroof, etc. The only option was the Nav. Acura support: We had a tear in our leather seat hidden by the seat belt receptacle. I do not know if we did it or what, but Acura took care of it!!!
Suggested Improvements
I believe most were fixed with the redesign for '09. Real time weather & traffic for Nav, V-6 (although there is a huge price increase with the engine). I think the 4 banger does just fine.