2008 Acura TSX Consumer Review: Not bad.

2008 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

Not bad.
By Toeser on

2008 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Being retired, I now put far more miles on my bicycle and motorcycle than my car, so it made no sense for me to buy new. After a lot of reading and looking, I narrowed my choices down to about 5 brands/models, and then just searched for the best one available. I like the style, the gizmos, and the comfort. However, the TSX is not nearly as quiet as an Accord I owned in the early 1990ís. I agree with others that the paint is cheap, and the radio just O.K. I love the Nav system, but it does have some voice command brain farts. Mileage isnít awesome (compared with newer cars), but decent - 26/30 for me. It is one of the more comfortable cars I have owned. Great seats.

Interior comfort, looks, good transmission, Nav system, nice range of driver/passenger doodads, fun to drive.

How much more would a good paint job cost? Add some sound proofing (pad under the hood, something in the wheel wells. A luxury car shouldn't be this noisy. Spongy brakes.