2008 Acura TSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Great car for the price
By steveburns1 on 02/11/08 08:21 AM (PST)

2008 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Previously had an Audi A4 which was a great car. When we looked at a new one, the cost of options was horrendous and in packages. Heated seats were $700! Acura had all inclusive pricing below 30,000. Michelin tires as well. Great package... very comfortable. Only difference is stiffer steering due to front wheel drive.

Best car for the money
By Fun2drive on 01/31/08 15:04 PM (PST)

2008 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am coming off a Mazda 3i 2005 and I loved that car. I was looking at the Honda Accord, Camry SE, and the VW Jetta in addition to the 2008 TSX. I test drove all the above and hands down the TSX drove the best. It was the fastest and the best handling. Besides driving excellent, this car has all the extras (standard) that you would want. My favorites are the Bluetooth and auxiliary input for your iPod. Also, I am not sure what people expect out a stock radio but the TSXs radio is great. I got the car in black and tinted the windows and this baby looks great. In my opinion the TSX is the best car for the money right now.

Impressed
By One Happy Customer on 01/31/08 14:38 PM (PST)

2008 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned 4 Hondas (3 Accords and 1 Civic), so I knew Acura was an easy choice. However, I have been surprised by the overall superior experience I've had in driving this car. I also considered the Infiniti G35, BMW 325xi, and Audi A4 but found that with comparable options, their price tags were far too high when compared to the TSX. Solid performance, exceptional build quality, great fuel economy, and brand cache at "value" pricing. Who could ask for more?

2008 Acura TSX
By RHagel on 01/21/08 21:41 PM (PST)

2008 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I am extremely happy with my desision. This is a GREAT car. I came from an 06 Mazda 3 and this car is better in almost every sense. To me, the stereo is great. The power is more than adequate and it is just an over all excellent value. For those who may be hesitant, it is almost impossible to not like this car. It may not be your dream ride, but is an excellent compromise.

It Really Moves
By needanewcar4 on 01/14/08 10:56 AM (PST)

2008 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After tons of research, and lots of test drives, I chose the TSX because it met my criteria at a reasonable price. Car had to be fun to drive, peppy off the line, comfortable, have lots of gadgets (except navi), reasonable gas mileage, and be reliable. (Previous car was MB C220, which I loved, so it was hard to chose next car. Felt new C class too austere/unrefined on inside for the price.) I've driven 2,000+ miles since November purchase and have found this to be a great car. It has plenty of power for surface and freeway driving, decent gas mileage (23 mpg), great handling, and super nice interior. No problems at all. This car loves the freeway... best ride and handling at high speed.

First import
By Timd38 on 12/30/07 07:01 AM (PST)

2008 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

It does nothing really special, but does nothing poorly. The longer I have it, the more I like it. I bought it looking for cheap car that was also reliable with good resales. It does all that and more.

325i to TSX
By mstew0102 on 12/18/07 12:31 PM (PST)

2008 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I recently returned a lease of a 2006 BMW 3251 6M. I am a loyal Honda-ist and am very pleased to be back on familiar ground. The BMW was a great car, but this is more like putting on a familiar old coat. The TSX may have missed by not having a V6, but overall this car is more satisfying and full of features that I love. The handling is not the same as RWD, but I have quickly forgotten that car and feel more confident in this TSX. I couldn't be happier.

Could not be happier
By John on 12/16/07 19:57 PM (PST)

2008 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My previous car was a VW Jetta (w/ Turbo). I was looking at 3 series BMWs, Lexus IS 250 and the TSX. I ended up with the TSX and could not be happier. After reading reviews I was worried that the car would not have the pick-up I desired. I envisioned it being like my brother's civic. Not the case and in fact I don't notice much of a differnce outside of not have the turbo kick-in at 6000 rpms. I also thought the body was somewhat plain at first, but have since grown to love it. This is a great car for anyone in the entry level luxury sedan market.

Extremely fun car
By Louie on 11/20/07 23:30 PM (PST)

2008 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We just got this car last week. After you get past all the fun gadgets and solid interior, it's an amazingly fun car to drive around town. The engine is surprisingly peppy for a 4-cylinder, and the work they've put into the suspension really shows. I'm not a car guy, but when you go around a corner, it's amazing compared to the other cars I tried. It's a perfect daily driver that can also get you grinning on the twisties. Navigation system is great, love the fact that all the other amenities are included!!

Pure joy
By Tyrone on 11/08/07 10:38 AM (PST)

2008 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my 4th "Honda" and 2nd Acura over the years. The ride is quite smooth with very little bumps to be felt. The car is semi sporty so the suspension will be a little stiff. My wife made a note at how it felt like we were going 40mph when I was actually doing 75mph. It is small enough to fit into small space and large enough to fit a family. The navi is just wonderful and so easy to use. For a 4 cyl, it has nice pick up. We have an RDX that has the turbo, I cannot imagine how fast the tsx would be with 260hp. I hear the 2009 may have this?

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.